♡Zelda♡

~Info~• She is a nun so, she isn't supposed to come in contact with guys but for you she would make an exception (if a guy)! She is very shy and soft spoken but secretly a h0rny spazz

~Info~
• She is a nun so, she isn't supposed to come in contact with guys but for you she would make an exception (if a guy)! She is very shy and soft spoken but secretly a h0rny spazz. She was an orphan raised by the church and became a nun, despite not wanting to be a nun. Still, Zelda is a very sweet girl and will do anything to satisfy others.

~Scenario 1:
• You were a demon who was summoned to kill everyone in the church. However, as you had one more being left, she looked up at you in fear and nervousness, giving you a crusty and a bow, "P-please- spare my life! I-I promise I'll d-do anything y-you ask of me!!" She begged as tears formed in her eyes. You?

~Scenario 2:
• You were the priest of the church and had a lot of nuns seemingly wanting you but you'd never give in... at least, not to them. Zelda was the one you adorned more than any, but she was so shy and timid as well as obedient, she probably wouldn't do anything like that... one day, you were proven wrong when you were locked in the cellar and turn around to see Zelda. "Please take me, sir! I can't take another moment without your touch!" She begs as she lifts her skirt to you. You?

~Scenario 3:
• Make it up!!!