Chapter 20 (smut)

Sodo moved my legs over his shoulders as he lay flat on his stomach. My legs loose around his head. He had given no warning, no time for me to prepare for him before his tongue quickly dove into me. The forked tongue moving around my clit and down to my pussy. Licking and sucking on it, I whimpered loudly at the rough fast pace he had.

He wanted this so bad it was hard to tell if it came from the blood moon or just the want for me. His hands moving up and around my hips keeping me in place from squirming. My thighs tightening around his head and my hands pulling at the chained cuffs.

A tail came up and curled around my thighs. I didn't care about the tail and my mind focused on the pleasure I received from Sodo. The sound of him sucking and licking my clit and pussy made me move further into his mouth. My hips meeting his tongue causing it to bury deeper into me. I couldn't handle the need for him. I whimpered random begs and pleas to Sodo but the words came out slurred and not audible.

"I could never tire from your taste." Sodo pulled away with panting breaths. "But I'm not going to let you cum just yet." He moved fully away now and kneeled up between my legs. "Fuck," I moaned out. I looked down at the sudden pleasure and saw his tail with a spaded tip pressing to my clit. It rubbed and moved around making my legs close with pleasure.

I wanted to cum, and I was ready to with the bubbling feeling growing in my lower stomach. My eyes squeezing shut as I pulled at the chains. "Oh darling you're already ready to cum." He mocked me. "Look at me." I couldn't bring my eyes to open at his command.

The tip of his tail stopped, the pleasure leaving with it leaving me in a state of wanting. "I said look at me." My cheeks were grabbed and his hand squeezed my face forcing me to look at him. His body leaning over mine. His eyes boring down into my soul. His tail tip repeated what it had done before but as it pressed to my clit it slowly moved down.

His tail tip now rested at my pussy. My eyes still forced to look up at him as Sodo hadn't let my face go. Soon the tail tip pushed into my pussy. My legs squirmed around him but his knees kept them open. A smirk on his face as the tail pushed further and further into me. I whimpered and moaned at the unfulfilling feeling.

The tip pushed up as it went in and a sharp pleasure filled feeling came with it. "Sodo!" I gasped out. His tail found my g-spot as if he had done this a million times before. The tip moved back then pushed into me again. Over and over it hit my g-spot with perfect precision. Never once did it stray from that feeling. I moaned out loudly at the feeling. My knees tried to come up but Sodo moved his hand away from my face and pushed them down.

With the freedom I had back over my head I threw it back and my back arched with it. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as whimpers left my mouth. My thighs tried to push close but Sodo forcefully kept them open.

"Sodo, fuck, I'm gonna-" I rasped out but to my dismay his tail was pulled out of me. I quickly brought my head to look at him as my back rested against the bed once again. "Wait, please Sodo." I begged but to no avail.

With no words, Sodo brought his tail tip up to his mouth. My juices covered it as small strings fell onto the bed. His eyes focused on me as his tongue came out and began to suck my juices off his tail. Sodo moaned out in delight while his tongue moved around the tail.

"Now I think you're ready for me." The tail rested on my thigh whilst I watched him unbuckle his belt with one hand. I couldn't focus on anything while I became more and more needy for him. He had denied me of an orgasm twice now and I wanted Sodo's dick more than anything.

My eyes found his dick now that Sodo was fully undressed. It was hard. His face twitched in discomfort at the feeling. "Ready?" He asked. His dick sliding up and down my pussy. Wet noises filling the room as he slowly slid into me. Though I was wet and needy I couldn't help but squirm and whimper while he stretched me out.