Just me

Capther 1

Cale pov:

Let me introduce myself, my name is Cale... Cale Henituse, I am the first born of Count Henituse's family...

The territory where the count rules is very rich with it the family lives a very privileged life.

The Henituse family is a neutral territory to everything that is outside their territory, known not only for their wealth but also for the family called ideal for many or even perfect for the few, a family that everyone would like for jealous of the happiness of others... but "not everything is as it appears" they said... and still.

.

Since I was very little, a child unaware of what was outside those walls of the palace; a very cruel world, it is the reality of the nobles... the nobles originating from a family, one more prestigious than the other... they are nothing more than disgusting monsters... a sub-species of goblins and to be honest perhaps the goblins were even better than these slimy and cruel nobles you can find around.

Life has never been kind...

Not to everyone...

you might say that it's not true and you know that all of this might just be a big lie, however, look in the mirror and stare at that face and those eyes full of negativity with only the desire to escape... of not wanting to accept reality, you can wait as long as you want and hope but in the end... if you don't do the first it's only out of fear but also for anything else, it's you who does the harm, maybe not only you but also many others...

I say this from experience, and I tell you so as not to arrive at a dead-end street because once there it is not easy to go back to a road you have traveled for a long time and it could be months or years.

You will have to face the life you didn't want and the reality you wanted so desperately to deny.

In my case... it was years...

Perhaps more than years, I accepted the thing as it was, in the end the one who had made a mistake was not me but him, I was forced to mature prematurely and I did it because it was necessary.

...

...

I feel childish blaming someone else...

I know well that he didn't do it on purpose and I happened to dream of a wish that couldn't come true.

Many have considered me and called me ungrateful, insensitive and strange for many years, the reason? Why didn't I cry at the death of my dear mother... of the countess but he...

I found him in front of me with another family, it had hurt.

I won't call him father because I hate him or because I don't have the courage, I would have called him that when I got what I hoped for but realized it too late...I mostly have him.

For my part, perhaps I give the count the cold shoulder not out of will but out of instinct? I didn't feel the need to worry, at least not now.

I have one or the other doesn't change the fact that what he said wasn't right...

If that was the case then he shouldn't have said it...he just made it worse.

And for the new family he had created... I was the intruder; stepmother's first son, you could see that he didn't have the courage to look me in the eyes.

While for the first daughter of the family on her stepmother's side, she was genuinely a child who radiated with energy but every time she comes to the moment of face to face, things change here.

"Am I that scary to them?"

I was aware that the count would give me preference as the first born and would put me as the next count to manage the territory but not only for that but also for the skills I had demonstrated when I was a child... when my mother...

Jour henituse was still with us...