End of the time

Chapter 5

I closed my ears for a while and threw myself into my world.

In my little world.

There was nothing special or interesting about it...

There was only nothingness and me in the middle of that nothingness.

Silence dominated the air, I was fine.

My favorite spot in my room will always be the small mezzanine at the window... I used to look out from there very often to see the night sky full of bright stars when I was little, but I haven't done so for years now.

I don't dare express myself, no one listens to me, it's not worth wasting the time left which was already precious.

The nickname in the palace is insensitive...

and slacker in the city... Ungrateful by strangers, desperation was the only way left.

It could lead me to death... I don't want to suffer, I don't like feeling pain.

I had promised myself after the incident in the kingdom event that I never wanted to feel the pain again.

But as I said I no longer had faith in the promises.

Right now there wasn't a point in here I could change anything.

I decided to stay as I was and from then on there would be no change.

In conclusion I was left with a peaceful life... After the events that happened.

...

I now find myself as... guardian angel...

My time had now come to an end, and I was rewarded by the Gods thanks to my actions performed as the chosen one, giving me the grace of being able to watch over my loved ones.

Now I can rest...

At least...

...

...

S%#

L"@%r0.

...

...

...

________AUTHOR'S SPACE________

-I want to thank all the readers who decided to dedicate a few minutes of their time to read this story.♥️

-I hope you will also support my future works even if I'm slow.(⁠θ⁠‿⁠θ⁠)

-Thanks again and I hope you will resolve what the last two written words of the story mean.

(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠).