Reminder (Oct. 4, 2023)

Hey guys, I've got some pretty exciting news to share with you. Get yourselves pumped up 'cause another book is comin' your way, and it's gonna leave you all spellbound, trust me! But hold onto your seats, cause once I finish tearing through the pages of this new masterpiece, I'm gonna give its older sibling some much-needed TLC. (Tender loving care)

I gotta admit, I got so excited to introduce my work to the world that I completely forgot to give it a proper once-over. Silly me, right? But fear not, I've been blessed with a chance to make things right, and I ain't gonna waste it!

And here's a bonus announcement for you – I've already kickstarted the process of making "Unexpected" even better! Yup, that's right, I'm currently on a mission to hunt down those pesky typos, smooth out any rough edges, and deliver a story that'll blow your socks off!

So buckle up, Get ready to dive headfirst into the excitement of my upcoming second book, while keeping in mind that its sibling is gonna shine even brighter once I'm through with it. Until then, hold tight to your reading glasses and brace yourselves for the marvelous adventures that lie ahead.

No, but Fr, I'm actually glad I finished with this book, so many memories, and here we are now, already in our second book. And thank you guys for reading my book, I really do appreciate it. 🩷