chapter nine- Yellow

Damon had woken up with a headache

Damon had woken up with a headache. His hand was throbbing ever so slightly the pain noticeable but bearable. He remembered the moment, every moment, every second of last night. The words he spoke and she spoke, or didn't speak even.

He didn't regret it.

Although a part of his mind screamed at him saying to run, to leave. But his heart wanted to run towards her.

That, he hated that. The fact he could no longer control his own heart, as if it was no longer his own.

He didn't do this. He didn't fall for girls he wasn't like that. Girls fell for him, and he couldn't deny the fact that he loved that because it seemed to make the sex much better when they liked him.

But he could never do that.

Give himself to someone. It was crazy. The thought alone made him want to vomit.

He made his way out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, his wet hair dripping down as he walked back to his room.

He woke up to a note on the wall saying where his brother and sister had gone.

Meaning he had the house to himself for a while.

Glancing down at his phone as he slid on his t-shirt as he dried his hair. Damon found himself bitting his lip as he contemplated doing it.

Was texting her weird. She did give him her number, that's because he was drunk and needy. He also punched someone in the face.

Fuck it.

•••

Rosalie stood facing her bedroom window, watching the leaves fall from the trees. A million thoughts ran through her mind, and they were all on him.

Edward was back. She should be worrying about that, but now there were three of them. Three vampires with human mates who just so happened to be siblings.

She knew neither of the boys were going to stay away, even if they wanted to.

Rosalie didn't want to admit it, but staying away from Damon Swan was harder than she thought.

It was as if their was an invisible string tied around her heart pulling her towards him.

Her head snapped to the side, looking over at her desk where her phone sat.

Damon
Hey.

She forgot she gave him her number. Because his drunk ass was needy. Even if he was cute and that sloppy smile as his eyelids were half closed.

Angel
What do you want?

Devil
Why so hostile?

Angel
Because you're texting me