4 - Suspicious

POV Chaeyoung

Mina is looking right at me.

Her eyes are cold, it almost seems like she has no soul.

My blush fades.

She rapidly puts her hands around my collar.

I lay still, too scared to make a move.

" Are you scared? " She utters.

I can't say anything.

She breaks the silence again:

" Do I look interesting enough right now? Or do you want me to get closer? "

I turn my head, looking away.

Mina scoffs.

" Trash. "

She lets me go.

I crawl away from her.

She walks to her enormous desk and sits silently while I am still on the floor.

" Son Chaeyoung...I can finally put a name on the girl who's been following me like a dog. I have to admit, you do have talent. But not for being discreet. "

She looks at me, waiting for an answer.

I get up using the wall for support.

" I'm up for the job. "

" Of course you are. " Mina responds.

She rolls her eyes and continues :

" I'm curious about something. How many photos have you taken of me? "

I hesitate.

" A lot. " I answer shortly.

" Next time we see each other, make sure to bring me some. "

She presses a button and the door unlocks. She smiles creepily at me.

Miss Park Jihyo opens the door and bows at Mina.

" Miss Myoui Mina, is the appointment finished? "

" Yes, you may take her away. "

Park Jihyo grabs my wrist firmly and forces me to bow.

" You have to bow to say goodbye. You're not at a nightclub. And Miss Myoui is certainly not your whore."

I watch as Mina's lips form a smile. She takes pleasure in seeing people submit to her.

I feel an uneasy feeling.

Park Jihyo takes me back to her workspace.

She pushes me on a chair.

" Listen, you have to respect our Boss. You're not a stalker anymore, you are our employee, our slave. If Miss Myoui tells you to do something, you obey. In three days, your job will start. "

She gets a phone from her pocket.

" This is a phone that you will use to contact me. I'll send you locations, names, and the goals of our missions. It is a high paid job, you're helping us create a gift for our enemy. They'll surely be pleased when they see their dead loved ones. Be prepared, it is going to be risky. And did I tell you? You will also be trained to shoot, to stab with different weapons. "

I look at her. Taking in her words.

" I don't know what Miss Myoui sees in you, but whatever it is...I think she will want you at her side when we gain trust in you. Son Chaeyoung ssi...ONE mistake, and you die. "

What did I get into?...

-----

Thank you so much for reading!

'Til the next chapter :)

Sorry if it's short, it's just to begin slowly in order for you to take in all the infos.