chapter 1

Ava was a normal girl. Gets good grades, has lots of friends, and has a healthy relationship with her parents. But little did anyone know that she is actually a wanted mass serial killer. But she wasn't the only one, Ava and her best friend Nathaniel were one of the most wanted criminals in the country. And this is their story.

*alarm sound*

"Aggghh..." gowned Ava. It was another Sunday and Ava rolls out of bed and falls on the floor. She sits up, stretching her arms up as she yawns. She stands up and walks out of her room to see her childhood best friend Nathaniel is already sitting on the couch watching the news.

"What's going on today?" Ava asked

"Her parents reported her missing and there is a search party out right now." Nathaniel answered, not removing his eyes from the screen.

"Wow. that was way faster than the last one." Ava commented as she leaned on the couch.

"Yeah. Too bad they won't find her." Nathaniel said.

"So what do you want to do today Nat?" Ava asked.

"Well I got plans with that one girl remember?" reminded Nat.

"OH YEAH! I totally forgot about that," exclaimed Ava, "Where are you guys going?"

"To this random local coffee shop that she says is the new Starbucks," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well you know who to call for backup." Ava said, winking at Nat.

"You know I always do." Nat says. He finally turns his head to smile back at her. Ava smiles brightly and jumps up to get ready for the day. Nat lets out a soft laugh as he turns his head back to the TV.

Ava closes the door and skims through the many clothes in the closet by her bed. 'I want to wear something casual, practical, and will come in handy.' she thought. Finally she found the perfect outfit for the day. A black hoodie that is thin enough to easily be put into a bag, a pair of long pants, an extra pair of shorts to change into, and two pairs of sneakers. Also, a backup long sleeve shirt.

Ava put on the pants and hoodie and looked in the mirror. 'Yeah this looks good.' Ava thought, smiling to herself. She puts on some socks and one pair of shoes. Ava then puts all the stuff she needs in a bag. She packs disposable bags, tap, sedatives, a knife, gloves, and a bag of her extra clothes.

Ava then goes back to the bathroom to do her hair. She puts her hair in a ponytail and then puts on a mask. Just as she finished, she heard someone coming in.

"Are you done already?" Nat asked surprised, "That was fast."

"Thanks. Are you going to take a shower?" Ava asked.

"Nah, I'm going to take one anyways so why waste the water." He answered. "I'm just here to brush my hair and teeth."

"Ah, OK." Ava said. "Well I'ma head out. Just know I'm one text away."

"Alright. See ya." Nat said, waving as he was brushing his teeth. Ava walks out of the room, closing the bathroom door. She grabs her keys, wallet, phone, and the backpack and swings it on her shoulder as she walks towards the door. As she walks out she sighs.

"Sigh, it's going to be a long day."