Chapter 4: Wet rug

"What took you so long? Ohh, you found him." When they notice the man that disappeared, has finally come back. Hade walked in with heavy steps. Clouds cover the sky, a boiling pot waiting to burst, as he sits down ignoring the eyes that observe him.
"What's wrong with him?" fixing his glasses, as he put down his medical books. A soft lavender past the hip-length that sways as he elegantly walks, with a radiant complexion that is pleasing to the eyes. His whole existence screams intelligence.

Sepehr exchanges expression, but he doesn't seem to know why Hade is acting like a spoiled kid who doesn't get what he wants. He put his hand on his shoulders, "I knew it, you miss us didn't you Casper?" Sepehr said as we both sat in front of Hade. He immediately takes his hand off Casper, as he feels pain in the right side of his stomach. "Do you need to punch me like that!" with a fierce glare at Casper, acting like he was a victim.

" Ilian, help me I think I'm gonna die." Sepehr exaggerated plead. Instead of help, he receives a blow right at the back of his head.

"Cut it out, and answer where did you find him. Why do you have to act like this every time?" with a sigh' he sat next to Hade. Holding his guitar with care, as he put both of his feet on the coffee table. His dazzling wild pink cotton candy hair, his long delicate hands that grip the strings, and his charming smile make everyone's heart burst.
"Spill it out, Hade." Ilian boldly asked Hade, "Because that blond prick came at the wrong time."

"What! Who are you calling blond prick? Do you wanna take this outside?" Sepehr punched the air and made an annoying face while he look at Hade, He was about to stand up to beat the sh*t out of him when Ilian stop him. "Man it's not worth it, you'll just get his filthy blood on you." with the speed of light his guitar was snatched. It was Sepehr, "For your information, my blood is worth more than this old guitar of yours." the two started to chase each other, Hade was too tired to deal with them. How did I end up having friends like them?

"Can't all of you stop being so childish!" Casper shouted as he held one of his hands on his head.

"I wonder if I could find him tomorrow." Hade unconsciously said. "Find who? Ellie?" Even the two kids quit what they were doing when they heard Casper say, Ellie. "His looks leave an impression, his voice is music to my ear. I could listen to it every day." Ilian said, hugging his guitar preventing any funny action from Sepehr. "He smells sweet and alluring, also he's kind like a saint. It makes me wanna protect him." Sepehr said, with two twinkling eyes and a dog-wide smile as he melted into the couch. "You should have seen him if you haven't drifted away from u-" Casper was cut off by Hade.

"I already saw him. He is pretty and above any omega I have met, But it's not about him." Three alphas look at each other, who is he about?

"Is it the guy you were with earlier?" Sepehr said curious eyes looking at him. "You guys don't have to pay attention to him that much, let's just talk about how the meeting with Ellie went?" Hade changing the conversation, they don't need to know about him. After that, they kept on blabbering non-stop about Elli, it almost made my ear bleed.

////

The sun starts to set. He was tired, and without taking his shoes off, he lay flat on the bed. A knock came on the door, it was his mother and little brother. "How's your first day my darling?" Still maintaining his head buried onto the soft mattress. "Fine, I guess" He replied, I'm worried about tomorrow. "Brother, you should change your clothes, and eat dinner first before you sleep." a soft pillow constantly hitting my back. He slowly twists his head, and there he finds them sitting on the edge of the bed. The pillow didn't bother me, rather he only felt comfort. He ends up being knocked out with a smile on his face.

Again, early in the morning. Aldric is already here. "Are you going to do this every day?" I started while I dug my food. "Are you asking me that? You already know my answer. You will need me, I won't let yesterday's event happen again. Also, you are not telling me what happened between you and Hade. Do you know each other?" pure determination can only be seen through his eyes. Since I woke up he has been bothering me about what happened yesterday. I'm starting to get annoyed "I told you for the tenth time nothing happened. You should only focus on Ellie. That's what's important." I said that without looking at him.