Chapter 6: ☕-🍫-🍿-🍊

"Are you guys okay?" an angel asked, his voice was soothing to hear, while his sweet scent refreshed the air. with a bread heart, he hands his hand out to them. "I think they're fine, let's go," Aldric said. he couldn't understand why, but he felt unpleasant.

The two manage to escape Hade's strong arms. "Wait, may we talk with you, Aldric?" Casper said, Trying to make himself presentable for Ellie to see. Everyone could be Captured by Ellie's captivating appearance, he is one of the most attractive omega out there. But they have another business to take, and he is not a part of it.
"Tell me where's Rune!" Sepehr excitedly said, pushing Casper out of his way and making him welcome the floor for the second time. "You ignorant!" Casper said He was about halfway when he was shoved by a red gorilla. Losing his balance, his butt greets the floor. For the third time, He was out of words.
I, the eldest child of Price, and heirs of the Price Hospital. Will not tolerate this kind of treatment.

"Why are you looking for Rune?" Aldric said with curiosity, While Sepehr still had his bright wide smile.
Before the guy could answer his question, a hand covered his mouth. "Hey, we meet again,  you don't have to bother yourself, these idiots-" A zombie hungry for flesh, leaving a bite mark on his hand and a bit of saliva residue. "what a dirty move, get away!" with a  gross expression.

"I wanna give this back!" Spehr said, waving the umbrella. Aldric can recognize that umbrella from a distance. He remembered what Rune said earlier, "So, you are the one who stole his umbrella!" Aldric stated,

Sepehr was in shock when he realized what Aldric said, "Yeah I- Wait no, I think you misunderstand. He lent it to me last night. I can prove it to you if you let me meet him. you can do it for a friend right? " Aldric gave him a suspicious look, can I trust this guy? It is true were friends and he was the one who introduced me to the other dominant alpha when were freshmen. But I don't think it's a bright idea to get my childhood friend involved with them. Also, they are somewhat interested in Ellie, I feel uncomfortable. "I also want to meet him, I have questions that need answers," Casper said, while he gave deathly glares at Spehr and Hade.

"But Rune didn't come to school today. He's sick." Ellie unconsciously said everyone's attention turned to him. did I say something wrong?

"Is he okay?" Hade's eyes were full of concern, it was new for him to act like this. His body immediately reacted hearing the words that came out of Ellie's mouth. "tell me!" as a man desperate for air, looking for his lungs. "Man, I think you overreact-" Sepehr didn't finish his words. "Shut up!" Hade said, with a ringing voice.
Casper and Sepehr look at each other, they notice the change in the aura Hade is letting out. He is acting differently.

"He's fine, the doctor said it's just a fever. he will be fine tomorrow." Aldric said, the tense muscle from Hade's face slowly fading away. Did I overreact? quick as a speed of light, he rushes his way out of there. I need air.

Casper looking at Hade's back, "What made him act like that?"

////

"Why are you still following me? I already gave you my number. what do you want from me?" Rune said, we slowly walked to the hallway. This guy probably bumped his head somewhere, he has been looking at his phone with admiration since I gave him my phone number. I walk faster, leaving him behind. Then my phone rang, it was not a registered number. "Hello?"

"Are you trying to leave me again?" I snap my head behind to look at him, showing his pale white teeth, he perfectly smiles at me. holding his phone beside his ear. It was a perfect shot.
I hate to admit it but he is a handsome lad. "snap it out, you look like an idiot.

"I'm just trying it out, what if you gave me the wrong one," Hade said, catching up to him. He tried to put his arm on his shoulder, But Rune was like a ninja. He avoids Hade's techniques like a pro. "Don't get near me! Or you'll meet death." ready to launch a punch at him. Why is he acting so friendly? And what is that about?