2 • google it

Eventually the friends had to go back in and finish out the school day and that was almost just as bad as waiting for John B to respond to their texts earlier

Eventually the friends had to go back in and finish out the school day and that was almost just as bad as waiting for John B to respond to their texts earlier. None of them cared to be at school anymore once they found out their friends were still alive. After school they wanted to celebrate and went to The Wreck to eat some food but they were all antsy and excited to talk about their newfound discovery so they ate as fast as they could and hurriedly walked out of the restaurant doors.

"Holy shit, dude." Kie stated in disbelief once again. Melody giggled, a smile not leaving her face. In fact, she's been smiling since they initially received the text messages.

"Just for the record-" JJ stated as he followed Melody through the door. "I never doubted them."

Kiara laughed, "I owe you five bucks."

"Kiara, Melody, I do need those setups done by five!" Mrs Anna called out to her as the teens continued to walk off.

"You know, there are other people that work here." Kie said to her mom. Melody's eyes widened slightly as the thought of disobeying Kie's parents worried her. They are her guardians now and she could only push them so far.

"But ain't none of 'em my children!" She called back louder as the teens walked further down the dock. But hearing Mrs Anna call her one of her children did pull at her heart strings. She hasn't had a caring parental figure in a very long time.

"I feel that. On a deep, emotional level, I understand that." Pope joked as he tossed his backpack onto the bench at the end of the dock. Melody sat down on top of the bench beside Kie.

"So we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ asked them as he put his arms on both sides of Melody. His hand grasping onto the bench as he propped himself up. Melody giggled at him, loving how affectionate he gets when he is really happy.

"There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope informed them, deliberately ignoring the PDA from his friends. He hoped they would leave the honeymoon phase soon.

"John B will get nabbed sooner or later. So if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have done it yesterday." Kiara stated.

Melody nodded her head in agreement. "But how will we do that? Ward will have every cop on his side."

"I'll tell you, baby, this how we do it." His blue eyes meeting with hers as he was ready to spit out one of his crazy concocted ideas that wind them in trouble.

"Oh so you have it all planned out?" Pope asked him, already knowing it won't work.

JJ pushed himself off of the bench. "As a matter of fact, I do. We kidnap Rafe." A huge grin on his face, despite him being serious.

Melody snickered, knowing it would be ridiculous.

"I'm sorry, what?" Pope asked.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up, and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking." JJ finished, using his hands as a visual measure but it really just looked more inappropriate than anything which made Melody's mind run south. Fucking teenage hormones.