3 • little guy

Melody didn't sleep good that night, even though she was in her boyfriend's arms at the chateau

Melody didn't sleep good that night, even though she was in her boyfriend's arms at the chateau. She didn't want to go back to Kie's house as she was a little angry at her. The two girls had gotten into an argument after what happened last night. Well... technically, Melody yelled at Kie and informed her of how reckless she was and idiotic. You see, the teens had went to the construction site near the surf shop for the meet up between Ward and Gavin. None of them had expected to witness Ward shoot Gavin but when they did, they were just glad that Pope had recorded it on his telephoto.

That didn't matter though because not long after they witnessed the shooting, Kie decided to yell at Ward, calling him a murderer. Which is nothing but the truth. But once she did that, it led to them having to flee the scene so Ward didn't catch them. At one point, Kie had stepped on JJ's hand which made him accidentally kick the telephoto from Pope's hand, making it fall to the ground and brake.

Then Kiara just had to call the cops, despite the others telling her how pointless it would be because the kooks always win. They ended up getting scolded by Shoupe which is exactly what Melody said would happen before Kie even called.

The part that really made angered Melody was Kie trying to place the blame on JJ afterwards. The blonde knows that her counterpart is usually to blame but Kie was completely idiotic when she yelled out to Ward. It was one hundred percent the brunettes fault. Melody couldn't stand when Kie acted so superior. So she had said a few choice words to her that had the two girls in a screaming match.

Melody called her an idiotic child, and that was putting it lightly. She didn't calm down until JJ pulled her away and held her. He comforted her by letting her know that it would be okay and that they would find another way to bring JB home. She already knew that though, she just couldn't believe how stupid Kie could've been. She ruined what they thought was their only hope.

That was until they realized one key factor though that had the teens already coming up with a plan for today. Last night they saw the gun fall down into the street and get washed away with the rain water. Ward had tried to retrieve it but it slipped through the cracks of the storm drain and today they were going to get it out. JJ tried to convince Melody to pretend that she didn't chomp Kie's head off the night before that way it wouldn't be awkward. He didn't want her to apologize because he knew that Kie had pulled a very stupid move and felt like she deserved it too but they're still friends so they have to get over it. Melody said that she would try to pretend but if Kie pulled anymore dumb shit like that, Melody wouldn't control her actions.

"This is the north drain. It should've gotten washed into the gully. So, if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like..." JJ pointed to the trash that floated in the water at the end of the drain. Melody grimaced, already knowing what Kie was going to say.

"Somewhere in this trash." Pope said, finishing the blonde guys sentence.

Kiara sighed distastefully. "Oh my God. People who use plastic should be shot."