27

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 27

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 27

Goosen put the chicken in a bird cage, put a sack on the outside of the bird cage, turned around and found another place to live. He's going to go to the hapless bastard's house in his last life tomorrow to give away a beast core.

Goosen came to inquire about this person a few months ago, and he didn't know what the man looked like, but he knew the name, the approximate address. That man's name is Ma Tao, he loves to travel, likes to camp, has a very beautiful wife, although the two have no children for the time being, the relationship between husband and wife is very good, but his death is also because of his wife.

Ma Tao in the previous life is said to have discovered the use of memory before plane fusion. At the time, he thought this thing was good, but he couldn't think of too many ways to use it, so he thought of this memory as a refrigerator-like thing, except that this one is better than the refrigerator.

Because he had the storage, Ma Tao wanted to get some natural green food, went to the countryside and bought a lot of freshly milled rice, and some pollution-free vegetables grown by the farmers themselves and put them in the storage. The amount is not much, it is only a few thousand catties.

After the planes fused, Ma Tao quickly realized the preciousness of memory, and in the chaotic world, what can be more important than food.

And he went out and collected a lot of food, and he put it in storage, and with this memory, he had a good life.

Ma Tao's parents went early, and he only told his wife about the memory, but his wife couldn't resist telling her parents. She probably thought that she was an only daughter, and she should be fine if she told her parents this.

But she miscalculated people's hearts, and Ma Tao's parents-in-law are confused. Because he felt that Ma Tao had storage, there must be a lot of food, and he gave his parents a lot of food very generously. Some relatives came to borrow grain, and they also borrowed a lot of it very happily. The two of them didn't go out to earn points, so they waited for their son-in-law to bring food.

Although Ma Tao has storage in hand, the grain he has saved is really not too much, plus the collection after the end of the world, that is, more than 10,000 catties.

I thought that these foods would be enough for their family to eat for more than ten years, and there would be no need to worry about having children in the future, who thought that in less than two years, my parents-in-law would ask for more than two thousand catties. Ma Tao naturally refused to be so accustomed to each other, and only gave thirty pounds of grain every month, and then there was a disturbance on the side of his parents-in-law.

This trouble, the two made a fuss. Ma Tao's father-in-law was said to be unsatisfied and insatiable, and many neighbors and acquaintances also felt that Ma Tao's parents-in-law were not authentic.