96

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 96

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 96

Why, why do these people fence it off with their mothers. The cub glared at a man who was trying to pat Sujie on the shoulder, and his little paw swung the person away. But it can stop one, but it can't stop so many people. Sujie's shoulders and head were constantly touched by people. And not only him, but several other people did not escape.

And everybody was thrilled to see the passage disappear before their eyes, and everybody was boiling. By the time everyone's excitement passed, several people were tattered, not even the cubs were dodged, and the hair on their bodies was brushed several times.

"These stones for you to carry to the car." A soldier asked.

As a result, before he could move, the cub stared at him with a wary face, and if you dare to move my stone, I will blow up with you. Gusen grabbed the cub and stuffed it into Sujie's arms, "No one will take your stone, so don't worry."

And

so, Goosen and they took the military car back to the base. Yan Jingluojiang: They are going to report to the leadership what happened. Sujie took out these things that he had brought back from the other world, and all the supplies that the military asked him to carry before he left, all moved out of his space.

As for the space stones, they will be placed in the car, and the cubs will squat next to them like a miser.

The leadership on this side of the base never expected that they would just tentatively send a small team of people around there and find a way to close the passage. And closed the medium-sized passage near the base. It was a huge pie that just hit their mouths.

As for what Luo Jiang said, the spatial energy in this stone belonged to the problem, and the upper level of the base did not have much objection. They just want to take it all away to study space technology now, and they don't have this technical condition, and the stone is not very stable, and if it is not good, it will cause space cracks.

Give this stone to Sujie, and you can get the kind of silver-grained stone that closes the passage early. There are many passages waiting to be closed all over the country, and there are three large corridors alone.

For today's base, their biggest headache is not those alien beasts and monsters, but the harsh weather environment of the otherworld. As long as the passage is open, the environment on Earth will be affected by that side, the terrible temperature difference in recent years, and the dry water source. Only by closing the passage can their reconstruction really unfold.

How the base here held a meeting to study aside, but Sujie and the cub were waiting for Luo Jiang and them, and took the opportunity to absorb a few more space stones. Gu Sen was also a little worried that Sujie's beast core would absorb too much energy, and there would be no problem, but Sujie didn't feel anything, since his beast core advanced. Absorbing this energy is simply drizzle.