Chapter 6..

A cough separated them from their own world. Oh the shifters, Andrea realized. She totally forgot about them, As she was about to answer, She saw both Seth and Leah glaring at the culprit which interrupted them which was none other than Sam Uley, Andrea gave Seth & Leah an Stern look which made their expressions turn into an Innocent one, Andrea chuckled finding them cute. Slightly Disgusted, Andrea then said to Sam, "Sorry for barging in, I knocked but I wasn't sure if you heard". Before Sam could answer Emily answered for him, "It's okay Sweetie, we don't mind".

Andrea, Now more disgusted looking at the couple just smiled at her saying a small 'Thank you' and turned to Seth and Leah. "Shall we go?", Andrea asked but before she could get a reply she heard a voice say "What are you doing here?". Andrea sighed, Knowing the voice all too well. She turned around to find Bella with Jake not so far behind her standing. "As you can see I was here to pick up Leah & Seth. Now we're leaving", Andrea said and tried to get out as fast as she could but to no avail. Bella came in front of her and stopped her from going, From the corner of her eye she could see Leah about to grab Bella but she stopped her with a wave of her hand.

"What now Bella?", Andrea asked Bella, Tired of Bella harassing her this past days.

When Bella saw her sister come inside the house, She couldn't believe the scene she saw after, Her sister, Hugged total strangers, and being more intimate then she was ever with her. Not only that she even said she was their sister, Bella could not believe that, Especially not when she's been trying for days and Andrea wouldn't even respond. What made her more mad was Leah, The girl who hated her, the human was now clinging to her sister like an Koala. If she hated Bella then shouldn't she hate her sister too, Bella thought. And Bella was jealous because of the way nobody was mad at her sister for barging in and how the wolfs were looking at her, Bella seethed as she called out to her sister.

"You've been ignoring me this past days, I've asked for you so many times yet you never respond to me, I've called you so many times you never pick up, I send you so many messages and you don't even reply to them, Even Alice has tried reachig out to you and you don't respond. Heck what can I do to make you talk to me? You don't talk to me yet you talk to these strangers, why? Aren't you my sister?", Bella said getting more and more aggressive as she went on. Andrea was tired, Of course she was ignoring them, They couldn't let her live in peace for one second if she did.

"Bella I've told you multiple time's, I won't stand with you, I've told you I don't like edward and probably never will, I've given you a choice and you picked Edward, The guywho left you in the woods, The guy that is an pathetic excuse of a person, An guy that is emotionally manipulating you, A giy that you had millions of nightmares about Bella! Was he there when that happened?, Was your precious alice their when that happened? Were they there when you tried to kill yourself again and again? Where they? NO. I was! Dad was! And the moment edward cameback you went running to him, not even thinking about us, You have picked him over your family every time and I can't do it anymore. I am done Bella. I do not want to be a part of your life cause you are a selfish person, An selfish little bitch that cares about nobody other than you and I don't want to be associated with you, at all. So leave me be, Or else the next time I'll break your plain ass face Bitch", There was silence after Andrea completed, Nobody spoke anything.

But that was until Leah started clapping and cheering Andrea on, Seth also couldn't help it and was trying to hide his chuckles. Andrea looked at both of them and gave them a smile. When she looked back she could see Embry and Paul trying to control their laughter, Jake trying to control himself so he wouldn't attack her, Emily and Sam speechless, And bella crying. Satisfied with the reaction Andrea left with Leah & Seth in tail.

The silence was broken by Embry saying, "I mean she isn't wrong", In which made Jake glare at him. But after that Paul and Embry couldn't hold it in and Laughed, Loud and clear.

Sam took Jake to calm down so he wouldn't shift in the middle of the house and harm anybody. And Emily comforted Bella as she was Still crying.

While Andrea and others. They didnot care, They were right now on their way to get some ice cream. And Were gossiping about Klaus and Andrea.