Chapter 8.

Andrea didn't know what to do today. She was bored, She didn't wanna bother Klaus, Nor did she wanna go to the pack, They were annoying and boring. The cullens were out of question and Charlie was out, So Andrea didn't know what to do!!

She tried making something, Scrolling on phone, Rearranging her room, Even rearranging her House but nothing could take her mind off of boredom. Maybe she should go to the old lady? Yeah! Andrea thought and was on her way.

   ___Time Skip to the shop___

"Old lady! Looks who's here~~", Andrea sang as she entered the shop.

 The old lady looked up while cleaning the cups on the counter and said sarcastically, "Well look what the cat dragged in". "Hehe", Giggled Andrea, "You mean what an dog dragged in", And laughed at her own Joke/non-Joke.

The old lady sighed, already done with Andrea's bullshit and shook her head. "Oh come on. You love me", Said Andrea slightly offended when she saw the old lady shake her head.

The old lady gave her a look, "I do and I sometimes truly wonder why", She said. 'Gasp', "How mean", Andrea complained.

The old lady gave her another look and Andrea went to sit at her usual place. "What would you like today hell's spawn", Said the Old lady as she sat down at Andrea's table, "Whatever it is, Make it yourself".

"Oh come one. The only reason I come here is because of the food", Andrea Whined.

"How rude", The old lady gasped, "Didn't your mother teach you any manners, You little shit".

Andrea scoffed, "Please, She was too busy whining about being and adult and raising bella".

The old lady Tsked, "How unfortunate indeed", They both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"So tell me how did Klaus manage to come here?", Andrea became serious in an instant.

"What do you mean spawn?", Old lady said 'innocently'.

"You know what I mean Maria", The old 'Maria Lady turned serious in an instant when she heard her name.

"You know why, child. You had your doubts and they are indeed correct. He's not who he says, He's not who he shows, He's what you think he is", A puzzle came out of Maria's mouth, Making Andrea understand something.

"No way", She gasped. "It can't be", Andrea was shocked out of her wits.

"Indeed it can, He is.", The old lady replied happily, Beaming with joy.

"Bu-but I've waited so long. I-is he T-truly?", Andrea shuttered.

"Stop stuttering like a fool Child, He is.", Maria scolded. "Cherish him, Better than I did", She then advised, Reminiscing about her past.

"Are you sure?", Andrea couldn't believe her ears. " ................. 100 % sure", Maria was really wondering how stupid the child sitting in front of her was.

"Omg I can't believe it", Tears were threatening to spill from Andrea's eyes, "I've waited so long and finally", Sob, "I have him", And Andrea cried, She cries like there was no tomorrow.

The old lady, Still thinking Andrea was too sensitive, Comforted her. She knew how it felt after all.

Ahhhhhh, Finally we know the Old lady's name,  Or do we? Lol. Ahhhhhh we reached 60 followersss people!!!!! I'm so happy! Thank you soo sooo soooooo much.