Chapter 10.

Andrea's Pov:-

I parked my car in the driveway of the small café and took some deep breaths. I didn't know how to explain what I'm feeling right now, I needed time and some alone time with myself to figure out this emotions within myself. I knew I told Klaus to meet me here and I will meet him, He'll give me some comfort but i would still like to go take a break in my place. I was tired of the double standards and all the favouritism. Plus I needed time to figure out this emotions with myself because thats how I'll understand. I don't want to hurt Klaus or hope in my anger ever.

I took a deep breath and got out of the car, Already knowing Klaus is waiting for me outside. "Hi baby", I said and smiled at him weakly. And all he did was hug me, I mean I was about to pass out but still damn bro that was hard. "I know, I know", I say comforting him, "I'm fine, See all good and yours, Nothing has happened to me at all. No scratch" I gently comforted him more.

"I know, I'm just scared. You're sure you're okay right?", Klaus asked me quitely. "I am baby. Now where is our little hope? Did you leave her with someone" We both knew he didn't.

"No here she is", Klaus got her stroller from behind and I saw her. "Awe hopey still as cute as ever" I teased the cute baby who babbled in response. That earned a chuckle out of me.

"Let's go sit somewhere", I say taking Klaus's hand and leading him inside the café where i found a cute seat near the windows. The café was deserted but that was common, It was a small town nobody really comes here. But the food is pretty good for the part, Not bad but not great either. Just good.

"Soo do you wanna tell me what happened?", Klaus asks staring at me intently. It looked like he was ready to burn a hole through me with that intensity. I chuckled at that, "It's just some family drama. Charlie being unfair like always, I mean what's new?" I laughed.

Klaus raised a eyebrow at me. He knew I wouldn't call Charlie by his name ever because of my respect of him. I gave him a small smile back, Not denying his concern but not confirming it either.

"It's okay. I'm not okay yet but I will be. I just need some time and space to work it out through myself and with my thoughts. I need time to process to them and decide what I need to do with the situation. That's why I need some time to myself for a time. No I'm not leaving you nor am I running away. I just need some alone time to figure my feelings out which I'll do for some time at my place"

"Where?"

"You don't know of it yet, I'll take you to see it sometime when I come back and we're all free. It's a really pretty place deep in the woods, It's surrounded by the forest and mountains and there's a little lake near it too. You and hope, Once a bit grown up would love that place" I smiled and described the place to him.

He looked down at hope and stayed quite. I didn't try to talk because I know he needed some time to deal with his emotions and how he was feeling about it. We sat in silence for some minutes that seemed way too long for my liking but I sat calmly through it while thought about it.

"Okay" He said looking up at me. "You can go. But you'll come back right?" He looked at me intently,, Searching for a No.

"Always", I smiled at him. I stood up and kissed his cheek.  "I think it's time I go darling", I bid my good-bye to him, Waved to hope, Payed the bill and went back to my car after one last look at my love and I got in my car and just drove without looking back. I knew it i did i would stay longer.

I don't know when time passes and the Greenery around me became thick forest but I knew it was time for me to have my well deserved break. So i shut off my old phone, Threw it in the back of the car and put on some songs. Which then i sang loudly too till i reached my dear dear home.

HEYYYYYYY I'M BACK PEOPLE!!!! DID YOU MISS ME? You better or else🔪

ANYWAYS, I'm back with the updates and now will probably write more so cheers to that.

MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVERR!!!!!! YESS