Chapter 7.

Andrea spent the whole day with Leah and Seth. Leah and Seth also agreed to stay overnight at Billy's which made Andrea very happy that she squealed. The whole day was spent in, Getting ice cream, Then going to the beach, Taking Seth and Leah shopping for clothes, Then picking up groceries for them to make at dinner and then finally going at Billy's house to make dinner.

Billy was more than happy to have 3 LOUD Kids at home, It felt like back when his children's were home. While he missed his girls immensely, he knew they needed out and he understood them. But damn his ears were going to burst with all the noise this damned kids were making!

While Billy was trying to protect his poor ear drums, Andrea, Leah & Seth were screaming the lyrics to Hip's don't lie by Shakira, While it was playing on the radio with low voice. Andrea & Leah laughed as they saw seth trying to belly dance to the song, Which made Seth faux mad at them. They were right now making creamy tomato ravioli, They had to make 2 because Seth and Leah are very hungry. Then they made  stuffed pasta shells with spinach & ricotta, which was also made in 2. Then last but not least, Dessert, which was cannoli siciliani.

 Then last but not least, Dessert, which was cannoli siciliani

Well they were trying

Well they were trying. They had a book from Sue in which was the way but they've already nearly set billy's kitchen on fire, Twice. But it was all worth it because they ended up making great food and having great time singing with songs.

"Do we wait for Jacob, Billy?", Asked Andrea as she, Seth & Leah were setting up the table. They decided it was going to be italian night today. Dessert right now was in the fridge so they could eat later. "Yeah, Let's wait for 5 minutes and if he doesn't come we'll start eating", Billy proposed looking at the time. Billy and Andrea both could see how hungry Leah & Seth look, They looked to be practically drooling.

"You got a little drool right there", Taunted Andrea to Seth who swated her hand away and begin looking at the food again. Leah seamed to be same as Seth but she was holding back just a little. After 5 minutes passed Andrea knew Leah & Seth couldn't wait any longer and served them after Jacob didn't came. Billy and Andrea also started eating 15 minutes in when Jake didn't come back.

Halfway through their dinner, Someone slammed the door and came inside. All of them turned to look at the intruder and turns out it was jacob. When jacob saw Andrea there, He became more mad than he already looked and gritted out, "What is she doing here?". "That is not a way to talk to anybody son. Especially not your sister", Billy scolded him. Andrea and Jacob weren't related but had know each other since forever and are considered as siblings to everybody. Jacon scoffed at Billy and went to his bedroom, Slamming his door. "Sorry about him, He gets angry a lot these days", Billy apologized. Andrea merely just smiled.

Andrea noticed that Leah & Seth both were shaking after what Jacob said. She put both her hands on each and squeezed, Trying to calm them down. It worked and they began eating again. Billy was shocked, Shocked at how quickly Andrea calmed them down. He thought they were going to shift and hurt somebody.  Billy thought he'll have to explain the secret to Andrea but thank god they didn't, Billy sighed in relief. He didn't want Andrea in the Supernatural, He didn't want her to be stuck in the middle and possibly be harmed, Like her sister.

Andrea noticed Billy's behaviour but just ignored it. After eating, They watched movies on TV and slept their on the sofa cuddled together.

Andrea talked to Klaus on the phone before sleeping and Leah, Seth & Billy were totally NOT listening to it too. Yeah totally not.