Disclaimer

Please keep these things in mind while reading the story....

1. This book is purely a work of fiction. It doesn't have any connection to real life incidents or people. So, if you found any resemblance then it's a mere coincidence.

2. I don't wish to hurt anyone's religious sentiments so if you found anything wrong about the religious part, you can point it out to me respectfully.

3. Name of all the characters are imaginary except for the female lead. I have taken her name from the internet to relate it more effectively with the story.

4. I do not own any right to the pictures used in the story so credit belongs to its respective owner.

5. Storyline is completely mine therefore any kind of plagiarism will not be entertained.

6. This story is going to be a little different from my previous story as it will contain few triggering scenes. So, i expect you all to be patient with me and show your faith in my writing.

7. You may criticize the characters but i would appreciate you being respectful while keeping your views.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.