Family

★ Devendra Singh Ranawat

Adhiraaj's grandfather.

A controlling manipulative bastard in his 60s. Being the head of the family, he uses others as his pawns. No one can defy him. Not even Adhiraaj.

★ Viraaj Singh Ranawat

Adhiraaj's father.

Puppet of his father's hand. His order is above anything for him.

★ Smita Viraaj Singh Ranawat

Adhiraaj's mother.

A noble woman whose completely aware of the dark side of her family. But doesn't have power or authority to intervene in between. So to compensate for her husband and father in law's wrong doings, she runs an organisation to help needy people.

★ Adhiksha

Adhiraaj's twin sister but elder from him by two minutes.

She is also humble just like her mother. Married to Adhiraaj's right hand cum friend. They have a four year old baby boy together named Kush.

★ Shaurya Ahlawat

Adhiraaj's right hand cum friend cum brother in law. Present with Adhiraaj on his each step. Adhiksha's husband and Kush's father.

★ Pranay Awasthi

Left hand cum another friend of Adhiraaj.

Siya and Vedant

Younger siblings of Adhiraaj.

Hriday and Piyali

Rudhvika's friends from orphanage. The trio lives together in a 2BHK rented apartment.

Although, they doesn't live in orphanage anymore due to guidelines but they are still a part of it.