Prologue

"You don't want me to shoot him?" He asked the girl sitting on his lap while trailing his gun from her clothed stomach till her cleavage.

She squeezed her misty eyes feeling the metallic object under her chin and meekly shooked her head in denial with a lot of courage.

"Then kiss me...." His order made her uncomfortable to the core. But more than uncomfortable, she felt humiliated.....

Humiliated with the thought of kissing him while sitting on his lap between number of peoples as if she's some sort of a personal whore of his.

Just as she raised her lashes to look at her tormenter, her eyes got stucked at his empty neck which he adorned with a gold pendant of lord Shiva earlier. Anger surged through her veins and she spat the words resting on her tongue.

"Mahadev ke upasak hain aap. Aur ye sab kar rahe hain. Apmaan hai ye mere Bholenath ka...."

( You are a worshiper of Mahadev. And doing all this. This is an insult to my Bholenath....... )

A number of guns were pointed at her as the slaves dressed in suites couldn't bear the sight of a mere girl insulting their master.

He chuckled loudly before commanding his men to lower their guns through his finger.

"Upasak to Raavan bhi tha. Lekin phir bhi usne lakhon sar kaate aur Sita maiyya ka apaharan kiya. Jab rakshas hokar vo ye sab kar sakta hai, to main to phir bhi insaan hu."

( Ravana was also a worshiper. But still he cut off millions of heads and kidnapped Sita Maiyya. When he can do all this being a demon, then I am still a human being. )

"It's your misconception. I haven't seen an animal, a beast like you." She yelled sobbing badly with croaked voice.

"Hmm.... And this beast..... wants this beauty to kiss him. Otherwise....." Without removing his gaze from her, he raised his hand pointing the gun at the brutally beaten male before him.

"Tch... Tch... Tch... Looks like he isn't that important to you. Let me give him an opportunity to say goodbye to this world......" Turning to that man, he growled in an animalistic way.

"Rest . In . Pea-....." His lips were closed shut by another pair of plump lips. Her mild sweet fragrance travelled inside his nostrils descending straight to his groin making him grip her waist tighter than before.

Throwing his head back in pleasure he enjoyed the deliciousness of her delicate lips ignoring the tears she shed in humiliation and vulnerability.

"T-this....... This is....... p-pile of......... d-dead...... dead bodies." She stuttered trying her best to not to look at the bloodshed.

"Aahann........ Singhasan hai. Mere samrajya ka. Aur kyunki ab aap meri biwi hai, meri ardhangini, aadha haq hai aapka is par." He started moving forward making her step back in fear and she eventually ended up falling on the dead bodies behind her.

( Aahann........ It's a throne. Of my empire. And because now you are my wife, my better half, you have the half right on this. )

 )

"Galti unki nahi ki vo hamse nafrat karte hai......

Kusoor to hamara hai jo us shakhs ko dil de baithe....

jiska khanjar hamare naseeb main tha."

( It's not their fault that they hate us......

It is our fault that we fell in love with that person......

Whose dagger was written in our destiny. )

 )