Chapter 2-Dark Times.

🦋 LOM'S POV 🦋

As I wait for Sam,my mind couldn't help but travel back around time.How could I be born to that son of a man who can go as far as killing his own son's lover just for his business to prosper?He didn't even care about his son's feelings or happiness,all he wanted was his throne on top of other kings thrones.I remember back then Prapai and his lover,Verinnerric were happy,full of love and peace.They had great plans,visions that could bring change to the world.Verinnerric was a doctor, surgeon from one of the biggest hospitals in the country,Ronsitta.Even though he was a simple man from a humble background,he toiled and got to sit at the table with the big guys.

He met my brother when we were hit so hard from a mission and he was seriously injured.Verinnerric took care of him closely paying attention to him like a cat to it's kitten.When he was discharged from the hospital he would still check up on Prapai at home making sure his wounds didn't break off.Like they say,no man is an island.In the process they started developing feelings for each other.In Prapai's eyes Verinnerric was everything he needed in a partner.His warm smile,soft touches and insightful visions was all he wanted.

I was the only one who knew about there relationship in the family.I would accompany them to their little dates pretending to that we were going on a shopping spree or some benchmarking so that our father wouldn't be suspicious.Basically I was the "Ben" of the relationship.Verinnerric went further a head and introduced us to his mother who was a sweet lady in her mid 50s.We grew close, forming a small delightful family in the small house,it felt warm and friendly  compared to our big wealthy family house that felt cold and empty,we all felt at home here.

After 2 years of dating, Prapai proposed and that's when things started moving sideways.One of the guards happened to be at the King Land hotel representing our dad at a meeting.He took videos and shots of us celebrating sending them to our father who arrived at the hotel within minutes.Prapai was dragged away,locked in a far away mansion for two months not even I was allowed to see him.I couldn't imagine the torture he went through.Verinnerric was taken away and that was the last time we saw him.All that my father said was:

"He's gone to meet his ancestors,bad luck I guess."He said this with a straight face.He killed a young innocent man and still managed to deliver the news with a whole straight face like it was something normal?!

After Prapai's release,he got the news,he couldn't get out of his bed for another three months.I had to use every possible way to get him out of that corner.I wasn't ready to lose my brother too.To our surprise, five months after Verinnerric's dismissal,Our father decided to pair Prapai with Sky.Can you imagine? Your own father?To me he is a beast that is better off dead and hanged on the walls to serve as an example to others!

And now he wants me to go down that road.The arranged marriage line!Not even over my dead body will I allow that to happen.Why was I born into such a family?Whom did I offend in my previous life?This family is cursed!

I look around, everyone is happy,I wish I was born into an ordinary family.Enjoy life without being restricted, Follow my own dreams not one that is decided by some old mafia lord but then it hits me,everyone has got a battle they are silently fighting or an inner demon they are trying to overcome.

I came here to forget all that, tonight I'm gonna be a free man.I don't want to think about anything just pleasure.I want to gratify my heart.I sink down on the couch waiting for Sam's surprise.I won't be surprised if he emerges with a bunch of naked strippers to come and "entertain me" like he always does.In my wild thoughts I see Sam moving towards me with the mysterious boy on his side, dressed in a quite alluring attire,to be more candid,the way he was dressed, he resembled my exact type.The fragile,frail body,that makes me wanna bend him over the edge of my bed and break his back all night long whilst he scream out my name,scratching and digging onto my back with his nails.