Chapter 3-It's Him!

He has a mask on but those eyes...those pitiful teary eyes strikes a nerve.He is the boy from earlier,the one who got cut by the glasses.No, there's more,where else have I seen those piercing green hazel eyes.I try recalling but can't come across an answer.I brush my clouded thoughts away for tonight is for drowning my sorrows and thinking is out of question.

He stares directly into my eyes with his dragon eyes,never looking down for a second.That never happens,no one dares to stare directly into my eyes in this club apart from Sam that's unless you no longer value your life and have no need to live.What is the deal with this new one?Where did he get this courage from when a while ago he was sobbing like a cat that has just lost the mother. Come to think of it,I have never seen him in this club before so he is probably a newbie.Sam never links me up with newbies unless he is sure that they are strong enough not to die on me after I'm done with them and so far no newbie has ever passed that level so I changed the rules,no newbie.I guess he forgot that coz here we are...

"Tonight I have a special one,"Sam jumps excitedly,"He'll lead you to the chamber,see you later."He says smirking as he winks his left eye then makes a  turn and leaves.

"This way sir."I hear his soft voice leading.I get up adjust my shirt and exit.He leads me to my special chamber.My sound proof room that is located on the last upper floor.I specially requested for this spot and remodelled it to my liking.

I get inside lock the door throwing the keys on the shelves,I don't want any disturbance tonight.I want pleasure and leisure.

"Show me what you got."I command making myself comfortable on the chair.He looks at me then down at his shoes.Really Sam?This isn't what I signed up for?I need action not Shion.

"Shy huh?Okay,let's start with something simple like..... What's your name?"

He is silent,eyes still fixed on the floor.

"What am I going to do with you huh?"I say whilst getting up walking towards his direction.I'm used to the lively ones  who know my specialty, Exactly what I want not this..."You know when you are paid to do something you should give it your all..."I say removing the mask that was concealing his beautiful art-like face.

"Now...I need you to show me what you came here for pretty one.Go on don't be shy."I try cheering him up expecting some reaction but he is still silent.Is he deaf or something?I expect to see some stripping in here! I should be receiving dance laps and now I have a statue infront of me! I'm doomed today.Sam better have an explanation or a plan B!I fetch my phone, trying to dial Sam's number.

"You really don't remember me,do you?"He inquires.His voice is soft and tender.It's very calming.Remember?! Remember what?

"You? Have we met before?"I question him.He smirks lightly then looks up.

"RedHood rings a bell ?"He says lifting a brow like he was expecting me to recall but still,I can't remember," 2nd November? Your birthday?"

Yes!He is the boy! That's why I've been getting those thirsty deja vu!I remember that long night.It's him!

"Oh sorry, I forgot,you don't remember your one night stands even after fucking them brains out then sending them home in a cab."He remarks bitterly.

That night ...That night was remarkable since then I've been looking for him all over but I never got hold of him.

"Nuea..."I chuckle lightly as I sit down,"What a small and big world."

"So you remember the name."

"And the cries and scratching too."I look up glaring deeply into those eyes.That was the best night of my life.Finding someone who could handle and take me all in, including all my toys and indulging me in the pleasure was something I thought I would never find.His cries were smooth music to my ears,his voice like a siren compelling and begging me to turn his insides out.

"Still shameless as ever I see."He comments.

"Ooh! You remember too I see and by the way Shameless is my invincible middle name."I clap back.I really want to tell him how much I've yearned for him, craving for his touch,his whimpers and sobs but I can't tell him any of it,how  long I've been looking for him, that may scare him away.

"You came here to do something..."Before I can finish my statement I hear a knock at the door which is very unusual,once I'm in here I expect no disturbance.They all know it.

"My work is done.Your entertainment is here."He says as he makes steps towards the door.

"Wait,What?!"I ask as I spring up , blocking his way,"What do you mean by that?"

"I was to direct you here and keep you company for your entertainers where running late so..."He says looking at the door.I hear the door locks turning.That's Sam he's the only one who has a key.I run towards the door.Sam tries pushing it but I lock him out.I turn and there he is behind me.

"I should be leaving,if you don't mind, excuse me."He says looking where did the courage go to?

"I do mind.I need you as my entertainment for the night."I state firmly.

"I don't do that kind of work, I'm just a waiter and time buyer, sorry."

"I want you..."Damn!That came out the wrong way.He looks up at me."Sorry,I mean I prefer you for the night,I won't do anything inappropriate,just dance for me."

"I don't know h..."

"Don't lie to me,at Sam's even the cook knows how to dance, that's the first requirement for you to work here."

"Only dancing nothing more, deal?"

"Deal,I won't touch you unless you want me to."

"Trust me that won't happen."He says confidently.