PROTAGONISTS

What comes to your mind when I say a doctor and a teacher?

Is it the same as that when I say a cricketer? Or is it the complete opposite?

Well yes that's it
Our ANTIPODES

SHUBMAN GILL

With a fan following of millions our very own heartthrob of the nation the rising cricketing superstar with a charismatic persona

With a fan following of millions our very own heartthrob of the nation the rising cricketing superstar with a charismatic persona. The Greek god that he is girls go head over heels just to have a glimpse of him.
That chiseled jawline, dimpled smile, and deep chocolate-brown eyes are to die for.
Shubman never fell in love and was never in a serious relationship! Not that he was afraid of commitment but it's just that he never found the one!! The one he could see forever without worrying about expectations. People loved him for being a cricketing sensation for his charisma good looks and whatnot but that's not what he wanted! A loving family an impeccable career and a pretty girlfriend! Still, he felt something missing every time he counted on his blessings!
The only thing that ever bothered him was whether would he be able to find his forever!

SIMRAN NAYAK

This doctor has a mantra! To keep the circle small and the points closer

A warm bubbly joyous goofball! A calming aura with the dewy voice honey brown eyes and the prettiest of souls! A beauty to behold!
Though as bright as the sun! A very very promising future doctor! She lived with scars! Scars of the past! Of broken friendships, failed relations, and decieted love! She gracefully hides under her skin.
Walking on glasses with bleeding wounds she never let people understand the war going within!
Desire to serve the world dreams to change it for good! With ambitions higher than the sky! The only thought that pinches her to death is that will she ever get healed, move out of the past trauma, and fall in love again. Is there someone for her forever, for her existence too?

Two souls are not broken but scared!
One to fall in love and another to be able to fall in love again!

One for longingness
          And
Another for assurance!

Let's see where life takes them!

For my forever sister Sim_ranaway