PROFFESIONALS? (that's doubtful 🍂)

SUNSETS, OCEAN, SALTY BREEZE, AND THAT ONE PERSON IS ALL I NEED TO FEEL ME FLY......

The flight was a tiring one and the drive to the hotel after landing was quiet! Everyone drifted off to sleep no more banters or discussions just the keys and bed and sleep.

The next day Simran woke up with a thud at the door.

"Oh lord in heavens! Who the hell is breaking through?"
She mumbled and went to open the door half awake.

D:- Hii
Simran:- Excuse me?
D:- Oh hii sorry! Uh, I am Diljeet the physio assistant. You are the replacement for Raghvan right?
Simran:- Firstly it's Raghvan, sir! He is way more senior and experienced than you and secondly, I am a temporary substitute for Raghvan sir for the time he is absent. No one I repeat no one in all his power can replace Raghvan sir ever.
D:- No wonder why he overappreciated you!
Simran:- What's the work?
D: The medical team wants you in the lobby area they need to discuss something with you.
Simran:- Oh so you are the messenger crow
cum assistant physio!
D:- What no absolutely not! And it's Messenger pigeon, not crow.
Simran:- Oh I know! It's just that I absolutely adore pigeons. You I doubt if I can ever!
D:- Listen
Simran:- I will be there in 20 minutes.
Bye
And she shuts the door in his face.

The least she knew was someone listening to this short roast and having fun times!

.
.
.
.
.
"Okay, Simran here's a thing you need to remember and keep reminding yourself from time to time so listen with all ears.
Don't mess things up. You already did that yesterday. You have shown a little vulnerability to Shubman. Let that show stop there. The stunt doesn't need to be repeated. You got it right.
You don't know these people. Behave. Maintain PROFESSIONALISM!
( And Shubman is included! God knows why the hell you become so weak when he's around)
Commanding that to her reflection in the mirror she heads out for the lobby.
"There are no players or the management team! Huff okay not late for the first day.
Good going! Great start Sim! You got this."

SIMRAN's POV:-
I went in their direction and introduced myself! Got the stats did a little chit chat and went in with my job.
The files regarding the annual health reports of players are something that needs to be checked. I need to know the medical history to carry forward with the job here.

Excuse me! Sahil (the physiotherapist)

S:- Yes?

Can I have a look at the annual health report file?

S:- Is it fine if I get those to you during practice hours? That's with Rahul sir he took it yesterday night. And it's past the breakfast time.

And? We need to go for the breakfast on time right?

S:-Yes! It's a rule the captain made everyone swear to.
To eat together and stay forever. Cliche but true.

Oh god! Okay. That's sweet. Please let me see the file during practice. Yeah?

S:- Of course.

During the breakfast hours, Ajay sir introduced me to the rest of the team. It all went good. They are all nice people. Much much different from what the media showed.

Then I get a nudge on my shoulder.

Ishan:- Hey thief!
Simran:- Oh hii Ishan! And why thief?
Ishan:- Good morning to you too mam.
And thief because you stole my Shubi from me.
Simran:- Really Ishan? It was a one-time thing and just a single flight. ( I explained with utter shock)
Besides Shubman is totally yours. Mujhe tumhara sautan nahiin banna. Don't worry
Ishan:- Ha ha! I hope you know I was pulling your leg.
Simran:- Sachmein? I thought you were being serious. Because I was! Dead serious
😂
Ishan:- God you are a fun girl. Unlike Dickjeet.
Oh I mean Diljeet.
Simran:- I can clearly see why you hate him.
Ishan:- Half of the team have similar feelings mam. Not just me.
Simran:- Include me in that half.
Ishan:- Already?
Simran:- Yeah. He is a jerk!
Ishan:- We are best friends okay!
Cause people who hate the same person are people who are called best friends.
( He said and we did a first bump.)
At that moment I felt someone's gaze on me. Strange that I am unknown to everyone and still feel someone looking at me)