꯱ׁׅ֒υׁׅժׁׅ݊ժׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅ ᝯׁᨵׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ꪱׁׅᨵׁׅꪀׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒

Sometimes you bump into someone who sparks your soul and understands even the dustiest corner of your existence! And suddenly it feels like you didn't bump into a companion but compassion.♡♡

SHUBMAN's POV

SHUBMAN's POV

Shubman:- Why the heck are you so messy Ishu? How in the world can you freaking forget where you kept your damn passport and wallet too! Knowing the fact that it has not been even 24 hours since you came to Delhi.

Ishan:- I didn't forget it! Okay
I just can't recall where I kept it Shubi and please stop with that frown. You are quite literally making me feel like an irresponsible brat.

Shubman:- Are you not?

Ishan:- I am trying to be responsible! I will be soon! I am half...

Shubman:- Yeah right you will be responsible that's when the pigs fly!

Ishan:- Will you please help me find it?

Shubman:- Where else were you roaming? Except for the room and gym.

Ishan:- Gaming area! I guess. (Ishan said scratching his back)

Shubman:- Ishan!!
(I exclaimed with a" Are you being serious" look)
It's open for everyone Ishuuuu! How can you be!!!

We practically ran a sprint towards the Gaming zone! As soon as he said this!

THIRD PERSON's POV

They sprinted towards the hall that's when Shubman collided with someone! And in the hurry that he was he shouted a sorry as he kept running!

Pathetic you are! She shouted back (The girl to whom Shubman bumped)

" What is it that he was in such a hurry? Are aliens attacking us or is the moon crashing on Earth?"
She says with utter disgust on her face.

Then she looked at the corridor floor with her scattered belongings and started picking them up in haste!

"What a great start to the change! Things scattered all over! And here I was thinking of picking up my scattered pieces and joining them together!" she thought and a sarcastic smile appeared on her face.

Then comes Raghavan seeing Simran from a distance.

Raghavan:- Impressively organized as far as a doctor is concerned I must convey.

Simran:- Hiee Sir! (She says still picking up her things)
And sir the honors goes to that 6ft 2inch teal guy.
(Shubman was wearing a teal T-shirt when he stumbled into her)

Raghavan:- I see! Okay come with me fast we need to be in the office! We are already running late let's just get done with the paperwork!

With that, they leave for the CEO chamber. And there Simran is asked some basic questions after which they sign the agreement and close the position for two months.