𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏✨️

𝙰𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-                       

Do you know 1 + 1 makes 2 ?

In the same way 1 Grumpy ass + 1 Grumpy Ass makes 2 Grumpy, 'I like to be alone, so please, Fuck off' Asses( Plural).

2 grumpy MEN?  standing at the bar alone , all by ourselves cause we hate being with people?
Y-E-S
Me and My Best friend of 9 years- Neeraj Sathaye .

" How can people enjoy weddings? Like yeah wedding is ok, but these pre- wedding functions? Cocktail party , sangeet, etc...Don't they exhaust themselves after grinning and smiling all day", Neeraj scoffs beside me, with whiskey in his hand, As we both were judging people and back bitching.

"The maximum times I smile in a day is 8-10, and here these people have been grinning constantly for 4hrs", I add as I sip my wine.

" I am telling you I am doing a court marriage and you will be there as the eye witness", he states.

" UNO reverse" I add, as I finish my Wine.

We both stare at each other and smile remembering an internal joke. And Finally Leave for our respective rooms as the cocktail function came to an end.

We met at 21, when we were in the same college in London, Imperial Business School. We instantly Became Friends cause our natures matched, we both  hated socializing, we both preferred a small group , we both liked to talk less, we both were Introverts for world; extroverts for each other , we were always together and there for each other......

Its okay sometimes Straight Men act More Gay Than Gay Men.

Right Now we were in Kolkata for a wedding of one of our batchmate. Our Batch mates somehow thought that being together for 3 years of degree wasn't enough so they even used to meet after college, like these guys have been meeting once in a year, Me and Neeraj always avoided. But since this time it was a wedding we had to.

ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪-

Today was Haldi, and I was getting ready when my phone rang, It was my sister Aarya , "Bhai, just talk to maa, she is not allowing me for my Industrial Visit", my sister who is the youngest cribbed as she handed her phone to maa, and before my mother could express her concern I spoke, " Maa just give her permission, I have already Read her Trip details & there will be bodyguards with her in disguise , secretly without her knowing, but don't tell this to her as she will start arguing over not wanting to take the guards" .

"Ok then I ain't worried now. Thankyou so much Adi, Love You, now go and enjoy the wedding and also try finding a bride for yourself", she sweetly took her chance to bring up the bride topic, and I  sighed before wishing her bye, I left for Haldi.
.
.
.
As I was walking  towards the venue to meet Neeraj, I bumped into something more of a someone while taking a turn.

And in within 15secs i found myself standing with , orange  marigold flowers scattered on floor in front of me, a basket upside down and a 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 shooting daggers at me.

         [The Basket she was carrying]

"𝘛𝘶𝘮𝘪 𝘬𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘩𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘰 𝘯𝘢?"she said, and even tho I didn't  understand a word  i could tell she was hell angry.

(Translation- Cant You see Blind?)

But Hey! Why was she angry? I mean she bumped into me while carrying a a flower basket 2 times larger than her.

" Firstly why the hell are you mad at me? you were holding this basket in front of your eyes while walking , Second Translate whatever you just said", I asked her.

She starred at me for good 5 secs and Then said-" Firstly Its not my fault ,you saw right I wasn't able to see? then you should have helped me. Second I said- 'Cant You see Blind?'", she mocked me in the same tone I used. And Bent down to collect the flowers. 

I just gritted my teeth in anger  ,but today something was wrong, it wasn't the way she spoke to me , it was the way this was the first time I wasn't cursing , slapping, punching or putting a bullet through one's head for making me angry.

Instead I was just  starting at her, who was wearing a beautiful white kurti with white pants and a dupatta to compliment  it , her hair left open with cute earrings
Wait!!!!what was wrong with me?
I kept aside this thought and focused on my anger, I was more angry now as she was affecting me ; in a wrong way , and as someone who takes great pride in self control it was irritating me.......

Instead I was just  starting at her, who was wearing a beautiful white kurti with white pants and a dupatta to compliment  it , her hair left open with cute earringsWait!!!!what was wrong with me?I kept aside this thought and focused on my anger, ...

                       [ Her Outfit]

" I suggest you should apologize right now before I take any action as I am the king of Rajasthan I don't like arrogant people but trust me I am a good one, apologize right now and you are forgiven ", I said after as she stood up after completing her work.

" And I am a Hogwarts wizard, shoo from here before I 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘓𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘢 you !" , she stated while making a direct I contact with me before start to walk away. And before she could take her 3rd step I held her arms and swiftly caged her between myself and the wall of hallway, keeping aside the basket. And I was glaring at  her who was shooting daggers at me.

" What part of I am the king of Rajasthan Don't you understand, huh?", I asked her while gritting my teeth. " OK then, I am the queen of Rajasthan", she simply stated while wiggling trying to free herself from my hold,
I couldn't help but staring at this barely 5ft 2inch girl in front of me....like seriously? people shiver like leaves when they just hear my name and her she is  making a direct eye contact that too her eyes full of mischief and anger. 

Before I could say anything , my phone rang, it was neeraj ," Yeah I will be there in 2 mins", I said, my one hand still holding her tightly. I again looked at her but I could feel my eyes replacing anger with something else I couldn't name and as I was going to say a something I heard distant footsteps and voices of people and  I left her distancing myself by 5 steps away, She took her chance and left , not before squinting her eyes and glaring at me....

Unknowingly a smile made its way to my face, she was the first girl I found amusing, non fake, real and dangerously beautiful
"You are the queen ? Ok then Lets make you one little kitten",
I muttered to myself smirking , it was more of a challenge.

𝔗𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢𝔡...........

.

.

˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ Thankyou for giving your precious time and reading this chapter. If you like this chapter please vote it will mean a lot for me and also comment. Follow this new author♡....