Smirk and Shock✨️

𝙰𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

After leaving that walking hazard behind I went to the venue, to attend the HALDI.
Somehow I was smiling to myself like an idiot all the way , and when I realized I was smiling I composed my self and again became the cold , unapproachable guy. Magically my thoughts were full of that kitten
All I knew that ,tonight I was going to find information about her and think of all the ways to make her my queen. 

But what surprised me after reaching there wasn't the way so many people where smiling like maniacs , but my Best-friend Neeraj smiling.

Bitch doesn't even smile at me ( jealousy to be noted), and here he was smiling, playing, giggling and what not with a small toddler. The toddler was in someone's arms, I guess he is the brides father.

 In my defense , playing with toddler or kids isn't bad, I love doing that , I have siblings as well.
But seeing Neeraj who has hated kids all his life due to his past, it was heart attack level shocking.

I was about to make my way to the trio , when I saw that 5ft chaos approaching them , and I halted my steps.

List of reasons to do so:-
1st I didn't want her to fight with me again, because all i know she knows how to fight a fight which she somehow always wins;
2nd  I was being a curious cat to know more about her, cause as wisely said ' observation is the key ';
3rd Somehow I knew my lungs were going to be oxygen deprived soon, cause now for the very first time I was seeing her properly head to toe, and my heart was racing way to much for its own good.

If I approach her, surely my 30 year old ass wont survive, cause fuckkk , she was looking so cute , hot, drop dead gorgeous and not to mention kissable with those small lips and tiny nose. 

I again lost my control.
Fuck. I didnt even know when and for how much time I was  checking her out or observing her. The way the toddler launched itself at her and the way she kissed her and played with her........hayeee.

The uncle told the background music to be dimed ,as he wanted to announce something.

In all the process of everyone shutting up & being silent , I took out my phone and booked an appointment with my family doc.
Because the way my heart beat was racing x2 times, I was sure it was some heart problem.  

(AUTHOR- Bitch thinks he has a Heart problem🤌).

As uncle announced he wanted to introduce 2 special people for the wedding, I understood it would be Neeraj and I.

But now was the best part, my kitten
Shall finally put it in her tiny brain that I am the King. I was just waiting for her reaction and the various possibilities made me smirk.....

After Neeraj was Introduced , he motioned me to come forward.. My poor kitten, was facing me her back....
And just when I was Introduced as the king the way she turned towards me , I took a mental note to check on her neck........
What? I don't want my queen to hurt her neck......👉👈
.
.
But fuck,
I was prepared for her eyes widening , and she being completely rooted to ground...
What I wasn't prepared for was The way my heart was thumping. She looked so adorable when she turned,  All I wanted was to hug her..
Shitt

But I wasn't going to give it....
I maintained my smirk and walked towards the people who had gathered there, and I could clearly see  my kitten gulping.
How much I want to kiss that throat....
Wha- where did that come from.

I know I was sort of being a lovesick puppy, but does that mean I wasn't aware about my surroundings?.
Sike no. I am the king for a reason.

All I knew I was going to need a therapy, cause I ain't old but I am not even young to bear so many shocks in a single Day...

Another shock was, as everyone was leaving I saw Neeraj , taking glances at that toddler who was in her mother's arms, cause she was constantly saying mummy in her baby voice.
But this time I saw him staring at the mother itself,  with adoration and love?
No way , Neeraj and love don't fit in the same sentence.
But then how was he staring at a married woman who also happens to be a mother and is clearly young age wise.

But I had to put that topic on hold cause I saw my kitten leaving, and I did the best thing that is to stop her and tell her to turn around. As she turned I could see her face being red , probably the same red and her lipstick on those tiny plump lip which I so wanted to kis- what!!!!!.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙼𝚒𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

As I turned around after Raja ji,  called me, I was sure of 2 things , 1st I will die by his hands for being a brat.
2nd This Neeraj guy who I found cute, not in that way , but the way he was playing my my munchkin and the way he was Stealing looks of Saanvi. Happens to be Raja ji's  friend....what if they team up and hurt my Saanu and munchkin..
No

Fear crept through me, and just then I realized that I had zoned out and Sanu was calling me continously until ruhi, jumped in my arms to kiss me bye.
Coming out of the thoughts I saw Ruhi and Sanu taking there leave from Neeraj and Raja ji.

I was still staring at their disappearing figure when , someone cleared their throat,  And I knew it was him.
I saw him staring at me.
After doing the staring game for good 2 mins.

He started taking steps towards me,
And simultaneously I started taking steps behind.
Couple of steps later when Both of us were still close to Neeraj but at a distance where He couldn't hear us,he  just said 1 sentence-

" Meet me tonight at 8 pm, same place."

His voice was laced with arrogance.and bitchy Ness. And his smirk held Pride which I wanted to slap right away but I was scared.

Saying so, he turned around and left.
And I,
Well I didn't start walking to leave fro. There, I fucking ran to Sanu's room, as if my bum was on fire.
I wanted to tell her everything and my plans for her and Ruhi's Runaway.
.
.
.
.
𝕿𝖔 𝕭𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉......

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞!. 
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 
.
.
Sorry for not posting it earlier I was caught up with some work.
.
Also Do tell me if you are liking the story in comments❤
.
.
.
Lastly can we get 20 votes on this chapter?
Cause last chapters vote count was 20 and it wasn't finished. 🙂🙃😔
.
.
.

And yes do tell me my mistakes and show me your love in the comments.Thank you all!!Adios until next update.