Understanding Feelings✨️

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 20 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙩.𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 ' 15 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎 '𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.

Also there might be grammatical mistakes. Sorry for that .I wrote this chapter in hurry and I don't have the time to read it.

                                                                                    𝙰𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅-

After telling her to meet me tonight , she looked flabbergasted . I decided to turn and walk away for my own good, cause the cute bewildered look she was giving, the chances of me pulling her into my embrace and kissing her forehead within next 8 seconds were solid. Wha- I should stop watching those stupid K dramas with Aarya . 

As I was walking to the bar side to meet Neeraj all I could think about was of the look kitten had on her face. The look on kittens face was confusing, her expressions went from , shock - to - realization - to fear. Shock is understandable and expected , but fear ?. Fear of what? I wasn't going to harm her in anyway? I mean I am no saint to people who cross me , but , this is the queen we are talking about..............Again 

 AGAIN

 A G A I N !!!!!!!

 My heart was beating fast at the thought of her as my queen. Wait, I think the air around me is  problematic...............yeah its for sure that. Dumb people cant select the wedding venue without checking the air quality. I am not keeping my marriage outdoors.

Reaching the bar , I saw Neeraj standing there sipping his drink, but what kind off confused me was the smirk on his face. He is the kind of guy whose face will be emotionless and cold every damn time, behind which shall be a turmoil of 10000 emotions or ways to murder you, he will only smirk only when he is at this highest bitchy level. And that was making me wonder what does he have against me to smirk.

I decided to order myself a Negroni and turned towards him,

" Why the smirk ? " ( Bastard isn't even trying to hide his smirk )

" Nah, just wondering how the cold unapproachable guy suddenly decided to wake up and root himself in the ground when he saw a girl ?", he said, still smirking. And that shook me to the core. How could I think no one will notice me stealing looks , when it was him who ended up being the one .....bitch" 

I looked at him and before I could say anything he said," But what wonders me the most is the look she had , the one which said , ' ITS HIM?', nice , not even 2 days here and you made friends here!! . GOOD" saying this he dig out his phone and started typing.   And that's when it hit me, and now it was my point to smirk.

" hmmm, are you by any chance jealous? of me making a new friend? ", he laughed and without even looking up he denied it. And now was my time to drop the bomb.....boom!!!

" Nah, its oky you are allowed to be jealous of 1 person, whereas I am getting jealous of 2, a mother and her daughter!!", take that bitch.

and this did the work, he looked at me as if I  had drained his money. And the shock face turned into a cold look and I could see a nerve twitching in his jaw due to anger, and my smirk deepened as I raised on eyebrow.

" That is  none of your concern ", he hissed , anger dripping in his tone. " Why? , see I mean its only fair right?, both of us making new friends ? , what isn't fair is you being friends with a married girl who has a daughter!"