4 ~ Monaco

The Monaco Grand Prix. The jewel of the Formula 1 calendar. Racing between the casinos, offices and people's houses. Due to the nature of the Monaco Grand Prix weekend, Oscar had arrived on the Tuesday morning to give him some time to engage in some of promotional activities. He was due at a photocall in the Casino for Richard Mille with Charles Leclerc.

O - Hey Charles.

C - One thing you quickly begin to hate in Formula 1, is promotional shit like this. I'm supposed to be spending time with my family.

O - Oh, aha, I mean I already hate it just maybe not as much as you do.

C - How are you settling into the paddock?

O - I've made a few friends, like Lando, Logan and you, but that's really it. Most people are really friendly too!

C- Yeah, they can be, until they go behind your back, especially the media.

O - Oh.

C - They like following you, especially when you're not racing.

O - Wait? Really?

C - Yeah, so you need watch what you're doing. You can't be reckless.

O - Do you know something?

C - What?

O - Are you telling me this because I kissed Logan?

C - YOU DID WHAT?

O - Huh?

C - YOU KISSED LOGAN?

O - Charles, be quiet please. We kinda had a date as well...

C - Oscar, you cannot be reckless. How many people were at the restaurant?

O - Quite a few to be honest...

C - Look, I wanna protect you. This stays between us, okay?

O - Thanks Charles.

The photoshoot quickly ended and Oscar and Charles continued to explore the casino before eventually parting ways.

The next day Oscar arrived into the paddock to visit the team and find out what upgrades will be on the car for the upcoming race weekend. As Oscar was strolling through the paddock, he bumped into his old friend Ollie Bearman.

O - Hey Ollie, how've you been?

B - I've been good, how've you been Osc?

O - I've been decent, getting used to F1 life.

B - Lucky, I'll be joining you soon. Got Ferrari talks ongoing to get me an FP1 drive hopefully.

O - Lovely, I'll look forward to being on track with you again. It's been so long since we've raced each other.

B - We've gotta meet up at some point and really catch up because I've missed you not gonna lie.

O - Ahah, I've missed you too, we gotta meet up. Will you be in Silverstone?

B - Yeah, cos the F2 weekend.

O - Oh crap yeah, we should meet up before the race weekend. Have a good old Piastri-Bearman night out.

B - From when we got drunk in the field when I was 15?

O - Maybe not far but at least we can do it legally next time!

B - Haha, yeah... maybe not my smartest move...

O - I gotta go now mate, we'll catch up soon properly yeah?

B - Sure mate, see you soon bro!

O - Cheerio bro!

B - Oi, by the way. You look fit.

O - Stop!!!!!