The beginning stage

When I went to do research with a request for advice on becoming a citizen of Daehaminguk Shaniya, the helpful young lad simply replied “it’s a simple process and it is worth the time and effort to do so”. I got my notebook and pen, and took notes.

In order to enter the country, one has to first understand that the Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya is not bound by borders. Any plot of land, area, location, property, etc can be a part of Daehaminguk Shaniya. Even entire countries can be a part of the Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya. Any place in the universe could be a part of Daehaminguk Shaniya. In a local aspect, the European Union Is another perfect example of this type of system. The union is run by the Daehaminguk Shaniya national Government and it’s respective branches, people, laws, rules, and regulations respectfully.
Daehaminguk Shaniya has a total projected population of around three billion people by 2046. It’s landmass would generally encompass the Earth.
Now, the first thing to note about Daehaminguk Shaniya, is that this country has a Prime Minister, not a President. The national religion is Hasantha and Buddhism.
This is important as you may find yourself being drawn in by the peaceful atmosphere and caring/loving people, that you will encounter on your journey in this new world. You will also encounter a true respect for science, technology, the universe, and the true context of humanities existence.

The official currency of Daehaminguk Shaniya is the Meitetsu Yoona, a unregulated cryptocurrency. Generic exchange rates do not apply here, as the system is universally different and does not apply to general fiat currency or financial systems. £1 is worth 100 Meitetsu Yoona via Polygon.

When I arrived at my hotel, I found that my room had all of the amenities that a tive star hotel would have at no cost to me. Daehaminguk Shaniya has laws in place that protects the right of a individual to have a place of residence, even for short term visits like in my case, by eliminating cost of living within the area of residing in a particular location.

The Prime Minister alongside the Ministry of Justice doesn’t support universal incarceration for situations that does not require a necessity of incarceration. That allows for the Daehaminguk national government to enhance the country’s education system, which creates a safe space for real intellectual solutions to life’s problems, instead of individuals and/or groups resorting to violence.  This Universal system alongside other initiatives, have made Daehaminguk Shaniya a safe place to stay, live, and do business in, so you can relax, enjoy yourself and be your true self.
Sex and multiple other human effects, are not regulated by the government, but said powers are given directly to the people. Public sex is a common site in Daehaminguk Shaniya, however it is legal as the universal human right of freedom of sexual exploration and experience is respected as it is in many other countries in the world. If free sexual expression is bothersome to you, that’s fine. However, laws prohibits any individual to interfere in the peaceful expression and experience of an individual. in the lobby. The best thing for you to do, is to continue on your journey of Daehaminguk Shaniya and enjoy life to it’s fullest.

The Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of Daehaminguk Shaniya, is an advocate for individual freedoms, free universal healthcare, freedom of and from religion, and freedom of migration. Border crossing was decriminalized when the constitution was created. This human rights based constitution protects individuals from the oppression and any form of authoritarian rule. As a result, the Daesha people find themselves constantly respected by government officials, everyone is treated as human beings equally, there is no class system and/or caste system, and the laws of Daehaminguk Shaniya protects everyone equally. From a cashier to a public official, everyone is treated equally with the upmost respect and dignity that they deserve.

In my humble opinion, it’s a disgrace that conservatives are so desperate to slander and defame this great nation. It shows how much fascist want to continue to control humanity and punish us for wanting independence from their capitalist regime.

Anywho, after ordering room service and inviting a few friends over that I met on my walk around Mozennakacho-ku, at around 22:00, I went to sleep with the view of eastern Suitengumae outside my 63rd story window, and I  had a pretty good night’s sleep. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty on Daehaminguk Shaniya local and national channels, as well as the ton of international channels straight from their respective countries. This was indeed a grand experience that I will always remember.

1. I woke up at about 06:30 to see the sunrise from my hotel room window. Daehaminguk Shaniya is a very advanced country. What’s also great, is that everyone gets to experience this advanced country, with the country having free Universal National Income and free Universal National Healthcare. Even if you are visiting this wonderful nation, you are covered for life with both UNI and UNH respectively.

So you will never have to worry about running low on funds on your travels, or not being taken care of if you get sick or paying medical bills out of pocket. Even if you go back to your home country, you still receive both benefits for life. You can receive these benefits via their DaehamSha card that you can get at the airport or your port of arrival. This card has other great benefits, like your universal identification access which includes your driving information, health access, access to your UNI benefits, transportation access, etc.
After doing Yoga and having an authentic Daesha breakfast, I went out to cease the day.