Chapter 8: Escaping

——————————🐍——————————

Fury sat up, coughing and reached his earpiece. "Hill!"

"External damage. Number three engine is down. Somebody's gotta get outside and patch the engine."

"Stark, you copy that?" Fury asked.

"I'm on it."

"Coulson, initiate defensive lockdown in the detention section, then get to the armory." Fury ordered. "Romanoff?"

...

Natasha's leg was stuck under a pipe, and Banner was laying next to her, panting.

"We're okay." She told Fury.

Natasha then looked over at Bruce, and saw him breathing heavily and clutching his fists.

"We're okay...right?"

Bruce didn't answer, and kept groaning.

"Doctor? Bruce? You gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay, just listen to me. We're gonna be okay, alright? I swear on my life, I will get you out of this. You will walk away and never ever..."

"You're life?!" Banner yelled, turning to face her. His voice was all distorted and his face was green.

Banner started to groan, and his body expanded, turning green and muscular. He fell down to a lower level, as his shirt ripped and he grew several feet taller.

Natasha looked to her trapped leg and wiggled her foot heavily until it she managed to pull it free.

She stood up and went over to Bruce, only to find that it wasn't Bruce anymore. This was the Hulk. And he was mad.

Hulk looked at Natasha and roared loudly. The spy quickly turned and ran up the stairs to a higher platform just as Hulk ripped them off. She climbed up into some rafters and managed to barely escape.

...

Loki sat in his cell as a loud roar echoed through the aircraft. He looked up and smirked.

...

Natasha quietly moved through the small area filled with pipes. She paused when she heard very distant heavy footsteps.

She drew her gun and looked around, trying to stay quiet. She turned and came face to face with a green Hulk who roared in her face.

Natasha quickly shot a pipe above him, making slime come out to distract him, but it didn't last long.

She fled down into a narrow glass hallway, but Hulk just ran after her and smashed right through it as if it were nothing.

He caught up to her and batted her to the side, making her hit a wall. Natasha groaned and sat up, looking at the Hulk in fear as he stalked towards her and raised his hand.

Suddenly, a figure came barreling towards Hulk, and both of them went flying through the nearest wall.

Hulk and Thor landed in a room that had several crates as well as small jets.