•°Is there still a chance?°•

Karma's POV

            After Okuda-san said those very few words I have realized it! It wasn't just a weird feeling! I was in love! Nagisa is my best friend ever since the day I met him! His luscious, flowing locks, reminiscent of the brilliant azure sky, dance with the ethereal glow of the sun's rays, casting a spell of magnificence. His mesmerizing ocean blue eyes, like shimmering gemstones, hold a captivating allure that enchants all who gaze into them. The delicate curve of his plush, rosy lips, set against his porcelain complexion, creates a striking contrast that evokes a sense of enchantment. Though possessing a petite and graceful frame, his presence commands attention and admiration. And his extraordinary, python-like assassination skills leave me in awe, deepening my fascination and admiration for him. He truly embodies a majestic and captivating allure that ignites the flames of love within my heart.  I am not just in love, I am deeply in love with him without even knowing!

           I'll try to make it up to Nagisa I need to save him! But how? It's practically impossible now I only have a few more hours! I need to see him now!

            I ran through the hallways, to the building, to the streets and when I arrived to his house I asked his mother.....

"Hello Miss Shiota. May I see Nagisa-kun? I have something important to tell him." I politely say.

"And who do you think you are?!  Why the heck would you think I would let you go here and talk to my precious daughter?!" She said angerly with veins popping out of her head.

"Your gonna let me in or no?" I said I'm patiently with a broken glass in my hand. His mother didn't like my behavior and started to act insane.

"How dare you young man?! I'd that how you talk to your elder?!" But then she grabbed my shirt and started to scream at me more. "You need to learn how manners!"

           As she was screaming like an insane person, Nagisa rushed down the stairs to see what was going on. "M-mom what's going on? Why are you screaming?" She said with a worried but scared face. When she finally saw his okaasan holding my blazer and screaming at me, he just run towards us and stand before me.

"Mom! What are you doing?" She said with a worried expression.

"How dare you raise your tone to your mother?! Do you not comprehend the extent of my efforts in providing for you and keeping you in this abode?!" She just turn extremely red with veins popping out of her head, and then she slapped Nagisa.

          Seeing my beloved Nagi getting slapped just awaken something within me and I striked her nerves in the neck and she quickly falls Straight to the ground but at the last second Nagi catched her. 'B*tch' I thought about her mom.

"W-why would you do that?! What the heck Karma?! What's the matter with you?!" With tears cascading from his delicate and ethereal countenance, he uttered those words. I just melt. Man, I could see the wheels turning in Nagisa's mind, lost in thoughts about his complicated relationship with his mother. And then, out of nowhere, Nagisa's slap snapped me back to reality. It was like a reminder of the depth of his emotions and the complexity of his situation.

"Why did you do that?!" As Nagisa shouted, blood and little blue petals escaped his lips, a painful and heartbreaking sight. I quickly hugged him and said "I'm sorry" he was shocked but he just shut the door in front of me. I leaned against the door, tears streaming down my face, as I slowly sat down I thought 'How can I save him?'

             I quickly stand up and continuesly banged at the door but surprisingly I wasn't strong enough. I chatted one person I can think of at this moment that I can get help for this deadly situation.

OTP

-Oi Kayano!

-Kayano!

-God damnit I need to talk to you!

What do you want?!-

-How long has it been since Nagisa
have this disease?

A few weeks....-

-What?! That long?! I-...

What like you suddenly like him
back now?-

-. . . . .

Wait for real?!-

You finally like him?!-

-I think so?

What do you mean you think so?!-

W-welli talk about it with
-Okuda and she thinks I
do like him...

Shut up... The infamous Karma
Akabane falls in love?!-

-Oh shut up!

-But let's get serious how long can
he live?

At this rate I think a few more hours.-

-W-what?!

-Can you help me?

YOUR asking for MY help?-

Are you sure your Karma?-

-No time to joke around help me!

-Nagisa won't open his door!

Oh that's bad!-

And wait your infront if his apartment?!-

-Yeah.. I actually came to
confess

Alrighty this girl is going there!~-

-Hurry okay?

Ok-

Irl

             Please hurry Kayano we don't have much time..... I need to save Nagisa. I can't let him die. I don't want to lose my best friend. I don't want to lose someone I love and care about. I don't want to lose him. Thinking about this stuffs while crying isn't usually my thing but I just love him so much now that I realized it. Please let me help you Nagisa. Please.......

* * * * * * *

           As I was staring into nothingness I heard rapid footsteps and out came a familiar figure. Kayano...... The person I thought Nagisa liked.... I mean who wouldn't think that? I mean she is a beautiful creature. She has long line locks with her hazel brown orbs that both shimmer through the sun. Her petite body and her behavior who wouldn't like her? But I was just so surprise that he likes me...

"Karma-kun Im here!!"she said while out if breath.

"Thank goodness you are here!" I said in a panicked look. "We have to get in here, right now I don't really know what he might be doing at this moment..."

"I can handle this....." She said with a bright smile. She knocked at the door and said loudly "Nagisa!! This is me Kayano! I need to talk to you it's really important!!"

          After a few seconds the door slowly opened revealing a small and feminine blue haired boy. I was about to run to him when I saw his face was so much paler that a few minutes ago and his face is full of blood and little blue petals that stick into his red blood.

Author: Yo everyone!!! I finally finished this chapter! I was so busy doing school stuffs that I forgot about this. But I made a longer chapter in case you notice. I am also practicing my writing! I hope you like it👋😊. Bye my beautiful Starlight children!!

Ended with : 1150 words