•° Begging for Forgiveness°•

(Before the slap)
Nagisa's POV

           Ugh! It freaking hurts so bad. My mom really does hate me. I mean how can she not? I'm a useless piece of bullsh*t, a failure, a disappointment, a dumbsh*t, I'm  nothing but a toy! And I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! Please just let me die already! As I lost in my thoughts, I saw a fast movement and suddenly my mother fainted but I quickly catched her. And I heard Karma whispered 'B*tch'.

              My mind went completely blank and I wasn't thinking straight when I slapped Karma.

"Why did you do that?!" I said shouting at my self. While shouting I felt a sharp pain in my throat and I feel like I was suffocating. I kept coughing and I saw more blood and petals coming out than usual. As I was crying Karma hugged me and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry". I blushed of embarrassment and the fact that the person I'm in love with whispered so sweetly in my ear. I suddenly pushed him out of the doorway and slamed the door I rushed to my room not even caring about my mom at the moment and just locked the door. I slowly slide down while leaning on the door covering my red face.

            As time passed, I descended to check on my mother, only to find myself coughing up crimson blood and delicate azure petals. Alas, this affliction has taken a turn for the worse. I felt a sharp thing piercing out of my neck. And slowly, blood came out and a piece of wood is slowly being appearing. I cried and screamed in pain. But I know that no one can hear me because my apartment is sound proof. I was coughing continuesly non stop. The little blue petals that use to come out of my mouth is slowly getting bigger. When It finally stopped for a while I leaned over at the kitchen counter while looking at my fainted mother when I heard a gentle knock on the apartment door.

"Nagisa!! This is me Kayano! I need to talk to you it's really important!!"said the Kayano who is apparently knocking at my door.

               I slowly approach the door and slowly opened it. When I was fully visible she looked at me with a shock face. Kayano immediately hugged me tight with crytal tears pouring into her eyes...

Kayano's POV

               As my little blueberry serpent friend slowly opened the door. My eyes widened when I saw him with a lot of blood and petals in his face. As he finally opened the door fully, tears fell down my face when I saw his neck with a flower them sticking out of it. I rushed to hug him tightly not wanting to let go. I saw Karma in the corner of my eye with his bloodlust getting bigger. He was crying....

"N-Nagisa what happened to you?!" I said as I pulled away from my hug.

"Stuffs..." That was the only word he can say.... before coughing more blood and the individual petals soon became medium-sized flowers. He rushed inside and I immediately follow and close the door forgetting about Karma.

            After Nagisa finally stopped he signal me to get a piece of paper and pen. I didn't know what for but I just followed his orders. After giving him the paper and pen he immediately write down some things. He then show me what was written in the paper 'I can't talk my throat it hurts. I can't breathe!' That is what written in the paper. I looked at him with concern and teary eyes while saying..

"Nagisa we need to get the flower out immediately!" I said not wanting him to suffer more. As a reply he shakes his head slowly and wrote 'I don't want to remove my feelings for him. I'll just die' As I read those words that he wrote me face darken and I grabbed his collar and I screamed at him "No way I'll let you die! I can't let you freaking die! Please just let the doctors help you get that away!!! Me and Karma and everyone else don't want you to die!!!" Tears fell to from my face to the ground like rushing waterfalls. He looked down at the ground with dull eyes and wrote 'It seems that my sickness is well almost at the death stage.' He showed it to me and chuckled.

"W-what do you mean?" Is the only words that came out of my mouth.

'You know what I mean, Kayano-san' is what he wrote.

         I looked at him with angry and sad tears. And said "YOU ARE NOT F*CKING DYING ON ME, NAGISA!" when I realized what I have said I immediately covered my mouth and I was disgusted by my actions. I was caught off guard when Nagisa laughs.

"H-huh?" I said confusingly asked.

'Silly you. I'm not gonna die until I have said the three words I have been wanting to say to him, baka'as I read it I looked at him and back at the paper and back at him. When I realized what he meant I giggled. And wiped my tears.

"Your wish is my command!" I said with a fake smile.

'Thank you Kayano-san you are the best'

"I'm your best friend after all right?" I smiled.

Karma's POV

              What is taking them so long?! I walked back and forth infront of Nagisa's apartment door with an anxious look. I have never felt this so much anxiousness in my whole life Nagisa is the only one who make me feel so much emotion.... And now he won't even open the door to me! What made you change??

              I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when your mother gets mad. I'm sorry I didn't realized my feelings for you sooner. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight when I slapped your mom. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I have done wrong. Please forgive me Nagisa. Please...... I said with tears finally falling from my eyes.

Risuki

I have finally finished another chapter everyone!!! Omg it took so long for me to finished this god. My hand hurts and my brain. But I hope y'all liked it thanks for the support!!! Please don't forget to vote and comment!! That's all byee!!

Total words:1037
Amount of time I used : 3days.