•°The Death of the Blue Serpent°•

⚠️Warning⚠️
This part includes death,
Cursing
And suicide attempts
So if you don't want to see/read this
Please skip.

Nagisa's POV

              'My end is near' that's all I thought to my self. I never thought I would die like this... But at least I confessed even though I got regected.. *scuffs*

"Nagisa-kun? Please wait here...." The little green-haired girl named "Kayano" told me. As a reply I nodded with a smile.

"Please don't do anything bad while I'm gone.." She said concerned. I again nodded making him relaxed a bit. As she stand up and ran outside of my apartment. I looked at the ceiling but immediately stop when my neck hurts and I coughed again, but now I was coughing out huge flowers. My vision became really blurry and I can feel my body getting weaker and weaker, then I collapse to the floor and my sight is getting darker and darker by every second passed. Then my apartment door opened and I saw Karma rushing to me and holding me in his arms. He was saying words to me but I can't heard any of them. As I take one last breath I managed to say the three words I have been wanting to say to him for a very long time.

"I-i-i......l-lo-v-ve...y-yo-u" That's is what I last said before seeing Karma's tears fall and everything went completely black.

Karma's POV

           As I was talking to my self like a crazy idiot Kayano went out of Nagisa's apartment and went straight to me. She grabbed me by my collar and said "HURRY NAGISA HIS DYING!! PLEASE SAVE MY BEST FRIEND!" She said with tears flowing into her porcelain white face like heavy rain.

"Kayano calm down what happened? It seems like your new worried than me...." I replied.

"H-his growing flower stem on his neck and h-hi-his eyes i-i-its b-bleed-bleeding and...and.. And-!"

"Calm the hell down Kayano! I can't understand you your stuttering so much!" I said cutting her words. As I said that she took deep breaths which  finally calming her down.

    She looked at dead serious and said "Nagisa...His growing flower stems on his neck!, And his eyes it's bleeding! And the petals are now way bigger! We need to hurry! It can't be too late! Please your the only change left!"

"Then let's go!" I said while rushing to his door and opening it. I was shock to see a specific blue-haired guy in the ground with blood and flowers on his side. I quickly ran to him and hold him in my arms.

"Nagisa please don't die on me! Please I'm sorry! Please don't close your eyes yet! I'm sorry I didn't realized my feelings for you sooner! I'm sorry I wasn't there earlier! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I kept screaming and shouting while my tears are falling from my eyes. He looked at me with a smile and said the three words that I never thought someone will say to me....

"I-i-i......l-lo-v-ve...y-yo-u"is what he said. I was out of words and was about to say it back when he shines went out.

 I was out of words and was about to say it back when he shines went out

"N-no.No!No!No!no!no!no! Nagisa!!!!! Please wake up! Don't go into the light yet! Please I beg you! Nagisa! Nagisa!" I kept shouting and crying feeling the emotion I have never thought I would ever feel....."sadness","depression" and "pain". Kayano rushed to hug my back and said "Karma! T-that-that's enough... He's gone! It's too late! I-i I'm sor-sorry... Y-you didn't mean for him too die. No one wanted for him too Die! We-w-we ha-have to let him go.. Karma, Nagisa don't want you t-"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at her. "It's my fault! If only I liked him sooner... If only I had feelings for Nagisa at the time he confessed..." I hugged his lifeless body closer and kissed his forehead. 'He is getting colder' I thought to my self.

"Karma... Please let go of him now. He don't want to see you like that.." She said with a gentle voice.

"But he isn't here!"

"Karma-"

"He isn't fucking here! He died..."

"I-"

"I was about to fucking confess to this idiot..."

"Karma please Nagisa-"

"Please don't fucking say his name..."

"O-okay"

            I hugged and kissed his dead body and I kept saying "I love you" over and over again. Kayano stayed by my side the whole time. When we heard a rustling sound we both turn to see who it is. We are both were shocked to see Mrs.Shiota looking at us with flowing crystal rivers we call tears. She slowly as uproached us and pushed me aside then grabbed Nagisa's lifeless body.

"MY BABY! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY?! NAGISA! SWEETIE THIS ISN'T FUNNY! NAGISA PLEASE WAKE UP! NAGISA! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING JUST SITTING THERE?! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" she screamed at us.

"I-im sorry Mrs.Shiota but it's too late." Kayano said trying hide her tears.

"Shut up and just fucking call an ambulance!" She ordered us but Kayano just looked down.

"Listen Nagisa's mom but he is fucking dead! Don't you understand?! He has a disease but is too afraid to tell you because of the way you treat him! Now you're worried?!" I lashed out at her. She was silent and just whispered a few words at Nagisa's ear,"I'm so so sorry Nagisa.. I'm such a horrible mother.. please forgive me. Please wake up."

          The room is filled with silence and black aura. Everyone was crying and sobbing because of the blue serpent's death.

"I guess we need to tell everyone tommorow..." I said.

"They will all get gloomy*scuffs*" she said.

"The Blue Serpent's death will be the biggest school topic for the past few days huh?" I said chuckling.

Author

Ayoooo everyone 2 updates in one day?! And guys I litteraly cried making this!! But don't worry! It has not ended yet! There is more to this! Bye bye my little starlights!!!