Flirt

Scott felt a rough set of hands grabbing against his waist, pulling his hips backwards.

"You, my dear, are in for a world of punishment for that little stunt you pulled with Martyn on the floor," Sausage hissed into Scott's ear, holding the younger boy in place.

Scott hadn't been punished properly in ages as he'd taken to being obedient so he'd paid Martyn handsomely to get a bit too handsy on the dance floor of the tavern, kissing for a bit longer than Sausage cared to think about.

"Well? Why don't you speak then slut? Or has all your confidence gone? Have you remembered who's in charge after your little stunt?" Sausage's hand went down Scott's pants and moved to the front.

"Wanted to get..." Scott let out a high pitch moan, drawing a little more attention to the situation, "Wanted punishment," he choked out.

"Well then baby, we are in a sex club and I own the place so you can bend over right here," Sausage shoved Scott across the table so his clothed ass was on display, selecting a padde from his club's selection.

Scott turned a bright shade of red when Martyn suddenly went over the bench next to him.

"Nothing to say now huh? Pity, the only words you'll remember by the end of this will be 'please', 'thank you' and 'Sir'."