Tavern

(Spoilers about The Rescue Lore, specifically Marnie)

Acho walked towards the Nighting-Ale with Dipper, Dandi and Mabel, the rest of the Nightingales and faction leaders would be meeting there to discuss how their faction would run with Marnie's disappearance and the fact her stoned body was now missing.

As star sat the dogs down just outside the tavern doors for Scott to pick up soon, Will led Christian, Mara and Alison up the path, followed by the rest of Nightingales.

Great, Christian was one of the last people he wanted to see today, nothing against them personally but star wasn't in the mood to speak to a Heron today of all days, he'd even avoided star's brother.

Acho needed to mourn and grieve in his own way and star did not have the energy to have another non-Nightinagle ask star if they were alright or hear that if star wanted to talk, someone would be there.

He appreciated it, truly star did, but they needed to process how they were feeling alone and with the Nightingales, potentially he would even tell the stars about how they were feeling, it all depended on how this meeting would go.

Star entered before the rest of the group, to take a moment to breathe alone, he turned out of habit before they could even think not to, "Hey Marnie."

"Hello Acho," A voice from behind the bar spoke.

It took Acho a few seconds to comprehend the reply, "Marnie?! You're alive?!"

"Do my 'Gales really have so little faith in me?" Marnie teased, setting a glass back under their bar.

"Acho, what are you yelling about-" Will was next to enter, "Mar!" He yelled, shock obvious on his face.

Marnie could only smile before she was tackled by her faction, they had literally jumped over her bar to reach their faction leader, they didn't believe that they were standing right there, with them, alive and well.

"Hello Chicklings," Marnie held her faction members in their arms, letting them come to terms with the fact that she was here.

"Marnie, how did you... unstone?" Ros asked from her place within the cuddle pile, not letting go of Marnie in fear that they'd disappear if she let go, she wasn't losing Marnie again.

"I have my ways, Chickling, don't you worry your pretty little heads about little old me," Marnie giggled, "Now if you all want to let me go, I want to say some things to all of you individually in Group Tims, but first, Leaders, apologies for dragging you over here, but I'm still kicking about."

The other leaders spoke briefly in a small group together, all grateful for the fact that Marnie was back, alive and well.

While the leaders spoke, the Nightingales pulled out pillows and blankets from around the tavern, moving tables to make a big circle.

Soon, Marnie joined them, "Hello Ros, my dear Ros, I want you to know that I am proud of your for trying to protect your friends from the Sabertooth Clan. I am also proud of your castle, you built it yourself and it looks incredible!"

Ros smiled and bowed her head to hide the pride on her face.

"Will, I've known you for a very long time and I've watched you grow and make mistakes, and I couldn't be prouder of the young man sat here with me."

Will smiled to Marnie, "I wouldn't be the person I am today without your wisdom, encouragement, love, support and guidance Mar."

"Jojo, I haven't known you very long but you are one of my chicklings, no questions asked and no doubts about it. You've come into my faction and started to make a life for yourself, your fear of water may seem too much sometimes but don't let it stop you from achieving your dreams."

Jojo took the hand of Michela, both of them were crying a little.

"Michela, I heard your name on the Isle long before you arrived from Mx Aimsey of the Kites. I knew that if you'd ever end up on the Isle, you'd end up here and I am so glad I was right. You have been a light in our lives dear."

Michela squeezed Jojo's hand.

"Graecie, I have you to thank for having almost all of these Gales with me today, you open your arms and home to those in need. You are family Grace, never forget that."

"Family sticks together Mar, we are family," Graecie beamed.

"Apo, I know you weren't the happiest with the fact you only had one offer and it was us but now I see that you understand what it means to be a Nightingale. We are not just soft pushovers, we'd do anything for our family and you saved me, so I thank you Apo."

"Anything, anytime, forever and always," Apo nodded, smiling at his true family.

"Acho, you grew up on this Isle, I babysat you when you were younger, yet look at you know. Now you are a well known pirate in your own right, Acho the Nightingale, not simply your parents son. Keep living your own life dear, do not love for anyone else for yourself."

"Yes Ma'am, but only if you promise to live and not get turned to stone," Acho teased, causing the Nightingale faction's laughter to bounce around the tavern walls.

"No matter what, I'm not leaving in life or death, this faction, this tavern, you guys, this is my home and my family, my dearest chicklings," Marnie promised her family.