Volume 1 - Part 1: The Becoming

The lawless region of Vandua, they would called it. Dominated by major figures vying for wealth, territories, and powers - where intermittent wars, endless bloodsheds and racial disputes ravaged the tumultuous land over the turning of history for one's own ends.

Tales has sung the old same stories upholding about how the said region were in no different to that cursed realm of Blesendor. Beyond redemption in all kinds of help, for what ill-fate is worst than to live under a condemned life deprived of the right to exist, let alone to succumbed upon the inevitable misfortunes deemed as natural becoming for the unfortunates whom happened to be on the restless land. The inescapable destiny for taking do rest upon whether to fight for a bitter survival or to die before the brought about exhausted realm of Vandua, and it will be always that way; bounded under ill- destiny where a Vanduanian would be very much find oneself struggling over the rest of own life if one do wish to live on in order to survive, until could no longer fight nor the day of being vanquished has eventually betided.

These afflictions is nowhere near deliverance and would fall under similar sorts of hardships; wanderers whom constantly move from one place to another in run for their skin - a race of particular; warriors whom turned to evil forces just to sought shelter under the wings of wicked conquerors - 'if you can't beat them, join them,' a harsh, but effective countermeasure against the brutal world; or perhaps when struck of luck is in a bit of gaining favor, then chances are to live in servitude under the mercy of a lord - the ideal life within reach of mere existence a subjugated could ever hopes upon - for one would most likely to wind up in enslavement before the tip of a sword being compelled as another pawn in war games of the warlords, that aside from working under the cruelty of heartless masters' until used to death, and by death means completely gone to the bone for their violated corpses is as good as any meat in ravishment of them savage Sucrebalns. After being fed to keep the vigorous physique of the war bred creatures, finally came the rest of now worthless remains. So much for that, the list goes on, though nonetheless, one could at least keeps on living for so as long provided useful, otherwise unimaginable demise.

To put it simply, it is a world governed by sheer force and utter power. Without it, you'll be just another helpless prey sitting at the bottom of the food chain. Serve for predators prowling up ahead; So would that only means that there's no choice but to yield for those in control? Unfortunately, it was history itself that witnessed the recurring adversity from time to time, until came the mighty figures straight from the other side of La'at towering mountains - associated with their arrival was believed to be the curse of Blesendor. Believed to be sent by deities of heaven and underworld to deliver punishment all over evildoers just as how the forsaken land of Blesendor was cursed to last, or so as what the legends has told, for no one has claimed to live the knowledge about them sorcerers asides from their capabilities of catalyzing out-of-the-world supernatural feats. Other than that, the land remains clueless about where they are, what brings them here, what do they want, so and forth.  These unanswered questions persists up to the present moment, to such extent where lores and fables has exaggerated their own stories to scare mischievous youngsters in sort of ages.

However, even though the rumors of their reckoning appearance was not yet thoroughly felt across the lawless land of Vandua, their undisputed reputation alone was enough to struck fear into the hearts of those unrighteous in questions. Not to mention the mounting emergence of exploits that defies all the common senses; witchcrafts, summoning, monsters, magics, revivals, you name it; all transpired subsequent to the alarming arrivals, thus, upon all consideration would in turned compelled the powerhouses in pulling off such drastic measures to forbid the foreign land of Blesendor from entering Vandua's region forevermore. One in particular was the founding of the great towers of men, erected high by enslavement strength to keep cursed walks from entering the bordering edges.