Glossary of Terms

Introductory phrases

Laat's Cordillera (No man's land) - towering mountain ranges that serves as unconquerable walls between the regions of Blesendor and Vandua. No accounts of successful passing has been told against the severe ridges for over turning of centuries up to the present moment, though a great deal of extensive failures and unreasonable deaths will always be carried by the wind down to the annals of history. No man's land is infamously known for its wandering terrors and lurking spirits that dominated the far-stretched domain. These cursed walks of all descriptions are the very reason why the two parted regions will never touch one another, and will remain divided so until 'The Order' decides what becomes of the domain.

Lightylden Kingdom - deemed as the most influential realm across Vandua's region at the time. A driving force at the very center of the storm, where its revered king stands as a beacon of hope for the powerless but a reckoning threat against  opposing rulers and wicked conquerors contending for control over the war-torn land. Walks of life across the region, great or small, men or cursed, worthy or not, would risk their lives venturing through the unforgiving land in seek of forever home under the wings of the chosen kingdom - a pivotal movement that would establish significant impacts for Lightylden's future. However, not only them vying individuals the kingdom would bear to receive but also the contempt of the enemies whom saw their mounting force that must be obliterate at once.

'No matter how compelling the delivering feats of the distinguished realm resonated throughout Vandua, it will never be enough to cease the interminable sieges Lightylden had long suffered from to the very date. The attacks will keep coming, the armies will not rest, and this war of attrition will only come to an end until they can't fight back to their eradication.' - excerpt from whispering campaign of King Clay, ruler of the Golden Kingdom.

Cursed walk - ill-existence that has been corrupted by the curse energy, thus came forth numbers of distinct races, empowered creatures along with monstrous figures, the Sucrebalns they would called it, and at the very top of everything, were the Encrowns - widely known and ubiquitously acknowledged as the 'Champions.' These were the common knowledge the world of men has managed to grasped over the running course of history following their appearance. A general understanding that going to last so long before it goes bad, for menfolk has still lot to learn about these so-called cursed walks before what everyone fear betided to Vandua's ruination - the crossing over No man's land from the other side where they are contained, forsaken, and cursed to lasts.

Folktales claimed that the Sucrebalns dwelling in Laat's Cordillera are what keeping them contemptuous curses from the rest of the continent, within the region of Blesendor, or are they? For sightings of these ill-creatures themselves were reported rising more than ever over the expanse footings below Laat's mountain ranges. 

Moreover, Sucrebalns were once simply animals, then betided the curse, and in happening so would heightened one's life force to the continent's greatest threat, transforming them threefold much bigger, tougher, and fiercer like never before.

On the other hand, Vandua knows that Encrowns are chosen individuals who are deemed worthy for such capabilities, or so the legends has told. These reckoning figures were empowered beyond what's average upon receiving their gift from a Warden - a grand bestowment over the chosen whether one must like it or not. A champion's earned power depends upon one's worthiness; the stronger the character, the greater the cursed, or as what the common folks are most likely to call as a 'blessing.' However, as much as how true these fairy tales may be regarding champions to make children of sorts fall in their sleep, there's no substantial evidence to backed up the subject nor that they have existed, at least at the present times - where walks of life are way too absorbed how to survive another day than to waste their undivided attention over such insignificant matters. Aside from that, engendered out of the records that have been passed down from generation to generation, thus, making the world believe that their presence was nothing more than legends - a contradicting publicity fabricated by 'The Order' to keep the menfolk of Vandua in check. 

The Order - regarded as the absolute authority that stands above everything. Unlike some mere legends and lores, these undisputed figures are unfathomably real. A ruling body which believe to dwells within the very heart of Blesendor's region, though operates across the great continent of Nopifili. Their uncontested power destroys every considered oppositions ever should the need arises, other than that, normal daily life persists on the four regions; war, killings, alliances, so on and so forth. 

It was about a hundred years ago subsequent to the Penta incident that made their omnipotent presence known throughout Vandua; a total destruction of five kingdoms in a single night that took the region in forever dread, and ever since then, the world of men has been put in their place under the mercy of their new overlords for a century to come. The said obliterated kingdoms was crushed to the ground due to their ambitious goals to reach the other side of Laat's mountains, now historical ruins that serves as tombstones to instill fear and down to the grave was their dreams of further becoming but to remain in Vandua to the last of the date. Ever since that darkened day, no account of defiance has ensued to stand against the foreign invaders let alone to follow a single rule if one does not wish to suffer the same unfortunate fate before The Order's fury - to forbid oneself from the forsaken land of Blesendor in all aspects under any circumstances. 

'It was a cold severe night when they descended from the mountains. An army of Sucrebalns, different kind in such numbers and sizes has trampled across the lawless land first time in history of Vandua. As monstrous as they were, the living nightmares were marching in line no different to discipline warriors heading to war, poised and bloodthirsty, paying no heed whatsoever before the terrified souls who had got nothing to do before their overwhelming force until the dawnbreak came where they returned to the heavens, and at that point in time, the five leading kingdoms were no longer more. Eradicated without giving a fight nor chance to flee for their lives.' - records from the Golden Kingdom.