Authors note

I'm sorry if change Remus into a female but will his name have to be change or stay the same?

James and Lily only focus on Harry one night when the dark lord vanished Dumbledore and and potters left the three children in the alley but they were found by Sirius and Rhian themselves and adopt them without a hesitation.
Sirius didn't get sorted into Gryffindor he was sorted into Slytherin because he knows that Dumbledore is going to manipulate him to hate his family and also in this story Andromeda's husband is not a muggle born his a pureblood his father is Gellert Grindelwald. Rhian (female Remus) is not just a werewolf she's also an Enchantress Sorceress her family is the enchantress Sorceress witches she's teaching her Baby girl Corona to be the next Enchantress Sorceress, James' big brother Florian was name to be the next lord potter because in fleamont's will Florian will be the next lord potter if he passed that's why Polaris (Billy) his son is heir potter because fleamont doesn't trust James to be the next lord potter because of what he and his wife did to the three children, but James didn't know that his family was dark wizards and witches.
In this story Tartaros and Alveres will never happen because Grindelwald era had a battle with a Tartaros they won, but never success to win the battle of Alveres the war. but the Tom Riddle era had fought the Alveres they won the war they hunt the dark guilds but never success to hunt them down.

P.s James and Lily and Sirius' parents are not dead also both Corona and Lyra didn't need to attend Hogwarts since their magic is very powerful advance and fully under control they only go to Hogwarts just to visit their siblings, cousins, and friends at age ten Corona and Lyra along with their siblings, cousins, and friends join the fairy tail Corona and Lyra are the most beautiful and powerful S-class in fairy tail they called them the goddess of dark and chaos (Lyra) and the enchantress sorceress (Corona)

also P.S Corona is older than her soulmates Laxus is around 7 or 8 years old when he met a ten year old Corona who join the fairy tail

The pairs
Sirius Black and Rhian Lupin
Florian(Ford)Potter and Cassiopeia Black
Regulus Black and Anais Delacour
Aquila Black and Tom Riddle
Lyra Black and Neville Longbottom
Cepheus Black and Ginny Weasley
Polaris(Billy)Potter and Hermione Granger
Robert Lestrange and Luna Lovegood
Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass
Nymphadora(Dora)Grindelwald and Charlie Weasley
Hydrus Black and Daphne Greengrass
Lucius Malfoy and Narsissa Black
Bellatrix Black and Rodolphus Lestrange
Edward (Ted) Grindelwald and Andromeda Black

Here are the soulmates of Corona Black

Natsu
Gray
Juvia
Lucy
Erza
Levy
Gajeel
Laxus
Mirajane
Elfman
Lissana
Cana
The thunder legion
Kagura
Sting
Minerva
Yukino
Rouge
Loke/Leo
Aquarius
Aries

I don't own both fairy tail and harry potter because it belongs to the rightful owner I only own the oc's