Chapter 3

Erza's POV

Corona was leaning on to my body, as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

After the feast each of the prefect
in each house told the first year's to
follow them, in order to make sure
Oat they knew were the common
room is. each students when with their own house, as the screen shows the Slytherin making there way to their common room

Natsu and Gray: Finally we get to see what the slytherin common room looks like!.

they were excited to see the slytherin common room

Harry: tsk..the Gryffindor common room is far more beautiful than the Slytherin.

almost all Gryffindor agree
on him, except the Weasley twins, Ginny, Hermione, Luna, and Neville who managed to enter their common room.

Corona: oh.. How I love to see when people get to see our common room, and how the Gryffindor will get the second hand embarrassment.

she said to me, while we're cuddling each other.

Erza: I can't wait to see that, especially
since I have been troubled to keep
my anger under control, each
time someone threw insult at you.

as I wrap my arms tighten around her.

Corona: Don't worry my love, you will get to unleash that anger of yours I promise.

she caress my face lovingly. making me lean into her touch.

The Slytherin have reach the
common room as the prefects who is Stella and Robert turned to look at them.

Stella: now I want you all to listen to me, the password of the common room is quite simple, the password is snake fangs. now remember that.
Robert: if you forgot the password wait for me and Stella we will be there immediately

After saying that the door of the
common room immediately open
revealing the slytherin common
room.

Stella: now before you all meet the Queen and her little sister and cousin Robert and I will give you a tour of the common room.
Robert: right this way everyone

as they led the students to their own personal library

Everyone in the great hall is shocked to see the slytherin common, it was truly breath taking, not only that they are amaze to see that the slytherin have their own library.

Levy: That's quite a lot of books if I say so myself

as everyone agree on her.

Seamus: ISN'T IT AGAINST THE RULES TO HAVE MAGICAL BOOKS WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCHOOL?!
Luna: Actually it is not against the rules to have a personal library in a common room, us Ravenclaw have one as well, same goes for the Hufflepuf.
Hermione: and besides the slytherin use their own money to purchase the books they needed.

as that immediately made him shut up due to the embarrassment he felt.

Cana: also do us a favor stop screaming and yelling because my soulmate have a sensitive hearing

Stella: now this is the slytherin's very own library, every single book is here so you all don't have to go the library of the school, say the book you need and it will immediately float to your hands ok?

the student's are busy admiring the library and Robertbled them to their next destination. next they enter the dining room.