Chapter 14 C

Ron: Come on, Dean.

He mutters just then Dean cast a spell to set Severus's robes on fire.

Corona: I KNEW IT, IT WAS YOU BRAINLESS GRYFFINDOR WAS THE ONE WHO SET UNCLE SEVERUS ON FIRE YOU COULD'VE HAVE SEVERELY INJURED HIM!

she went to attack Dean but Sting and Rouge grabbed her tight

Sting: Darling he's not worth it.
Rouge: don't let him get in your nerves

she started to cool but then Dean ran his  mouth to make her patient very very thin

Dean: Rather unfortunate it didn't.
would've solved a lot of problems because of the slimy git
Corona: YOU INSOLENT FOOL IM GONNA KILL YOU!

Corona was about to escape Sting and Rouge's hold she was nearly free from their hold Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Bickslow, Fried, Loke, Gray, Elfman, Alzack, Jace, Jura, Sirius, Regulus, Rodolphus, Florian, Rabastan, Ted, Lucius, Billy, Hydrus,Cepheus, Blaise, Fred, George, Charlie, Bill, Draco, Neville, and lastly the Celestial spirit king joined to hold her but she's to strong to hold her back

Gajeel: WHEN WILL YOU LEARN HOW TO SHUT UP YOU EMPTY BRAIN!
Gray: NOW WE HAVE A DIFFICULT WAYS OF HOW TO CALM HER DOWN THANKS TO YOU IDIOT!
Loke: ARIES CALM HER DOWN WE CAN'T HOLD HER MUCH LONGER!

Gajeel, Gray, and Loke yelled as Corona wasn't calm, Aries stood in front of Corona as she wrap her arms around Corona's neck and then she kiss her, Corona then started to calm down as she kiss Aries back the both of them break the kiss as they need air to breath

Corona: Thank you Aries
Aries: your welcome my love

Corona: UNCLE SEVERUS YOU'RE ON FIRE!

teachers move away from Severus.

Severus: Continue the spell, girls

Severus yells

Corona: yes Uncle Sev
Lyra: let's do it

Corona and Lyra looks at Harry who was still being jerked by the broom  and begins to whisper the same counter curse that Severus had been saying instantly, Harry's broom stops jerking.

Lily: Yes
Rhian: MUD BLOOD JUST SHUT UP ALREADY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PRECIOUS BOY!

He clambers back on, when a flash of gold streaks by him the Snitch. Highs zooms up from below and he and Harry give chase. the snitch swerves, then dives as it plummets, Harry and highs plummet too, giving it all they've got on the pitch below, Dean puts his hand to his mouth in the stands Neville just shake his head in disappointment as he got the feeling that it will end up making the Gryffindor winner of the match.as the snitch drops, the ground rushes crazily upward, the speed breath taking  Harry seems intoxicated by it slightly crazed, eyes riveted to the fluttering snitch seeing it and only. Higgs, on the other hand, sees only the ground and, at the last minute, can bear it no longer pulling up on his broom and swerving to safety. as Harry an earth collide the nimbus cartwheels away, Harry rolls off and, coming up on all fours, claps his hand over his mouth. as if he were sick.

Professor McGonagall: Well, that's unfortunate understandable, but unfortunate.

Professor McGonagall comments as Harry coughs, Hagrid takes back his binoculars, which, unfortunately for Ron, are still around Ron's neck.

Hagrid: Unfortunate nothin'. He's got the snitch!

Harry shoots his hand in the air.
the crowd roars Marcus Flint touches down, fuming.