Chapter 6: New Friend

Previous Chapter: 

The 5 smiled and pecked his forehead before leaving to the car. Jungkook sighed, hoping for a better life.

Author's POV:

After two hours ride of the 5 members flirting with their little mate and making it like a pure torture for him to not blush and those snarky remarks from the specific annoying alpha, they finally reached to the enormous and beautiful castle.

Yoongi annoyingly got out from the car.

Yoongi: Come out from the car, do you want a red carpet? We'll be starting the ceremony now.

The five stared shockingly at their leader while Jungkook looked at him with a 'are you kidding me look'.

He got out of the car sassily.

Jungkook: No, I'll not be doing that until I'm not comfortable with you.

Yoongi looked at him for five seconds blankly, before slowly starting turning red, clearly indicating he's going to burst in anger. He raised his hand to slap him but was held back by a nervous Jin.

Jin: Hey yoongi, he's new to everything. Just give him sometime. For your hyung please.

Jin said while looking at Yoongi with pleading eyes. Yoongi looked at him for a few seconds before pulling his hand.

Yoongi: He has only one month, after that I don't fucking care if he's fucking ready or not, I'll be mating him and breeding him for this kingdom's heirs.

He said before going away.

Jungkook looked at the other 5 with teary eyes, hearing whatever Yoongi said. He tried to act strong and fearless but he's still a little bunny who's sensitive.

When Taehyung saw his teary eyes, he took him in a hug.

When Jungkook felt the warmness, he nuzzled his face in his well built chest. The other 4 also came and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook hummed and felt safe and comfortable, but the moment was cut off by a shout which made Jungkook flinch, bursting his bubble, meanwhile the other rolled their eyes at the annoying thing which will be eating their brains with his talks again.

Jimin: Now what do you want you annoying creature. Please save our little mate's ears from your torture.

Mingyu: Get out of the way shortie.

Mingyu said while pushing Jimin out of the way.

Jimin: How dare you, you little piece of sh........ OUCH

Jimin shouted in pain and glared at Jin.

Jin: There's a baby here.

Jungkook got confused because there wasn't any baby here. He looked around and didn't find any baby.

Jungkook: Where is the baby hyungie.

Mingyu: I'm the ba.....

He was cut off mid sentence.

Hobi: Ofcourse you're the baby, who else would be the baby. I'm sure as hell that this rotting creature isn't one.

Hobi said while looking at Mingyu with his bombastic side eye.

Mingyu pushed Hobi away from Jungkook.

Mingyu: Get away from him hyung. A horse and a bunny pair doesn't look good at all. Woah you're so cute. Gosh we'll look a good pair, don't you think so.

Mingyu said while smirking at Jungkook. He wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook yelped and placed his hands on Mingyu's chest to not fall down.

When Jungkook made sense of what is happening, he looked at Mingyu shockingly. Is this all the family of perverts or what?

He came out of his thoughts when he was suddenly picked up in bridle style by Taehyung. He squeaked and wrapped his hands tightly around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung: A donkey and a bunny doesn't look good together, but a tiger and a bunny pair sure do. The big and glorious tiger thrusting in the hole of the little bunny, who would be screaming and squirming under him. Oh just the thought makes me hard.

Taehyung said while biting his lips at the imagination and spiciness.

Everyone got silent. It was just as the world stopped. Jungkook had turned a dark shade of red while looking at Taehyung with shocked bunny eyes not believing what his ears heard just now.

There was one person who was also red but it was not because of shyness but anger.

Jin: YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO HIM!!!! NAMJOON HOLD JUNGKOOK SO I CAN BEAT THIS OLD PERVERT.

Namjoon quickly picked Jungkook up not wanting to be beaten up.

Taehyung flinched and looked at Jin scaredly who suddenly had a big pink pan which god knows from where. Taehyung smiled nervously and made a run. Jin chased after him while shouting curses at him.

Namjoon put Jungkook down while softly pecking the shy and red bunnies forehead.

Namjoon: Jimin and hobi, one of you stay with him. I need to talk with father, he has work with me.

Jimin and hobi nodded while looking at the disappearing figure.

They got out of their thoughts when they saw Mingyu flirting with Jungkook and softly pecking his hand making Jungkook blush more.

Mingyu: My highness, I would like to be your friend and get closer with you. Would you give me the happiness?

He said while kneeling down. Jungkook giggled at his antics while nodding. Mingyu smiled widely at him and was going to hug Jungkook, but wasn't allowed to do so because Jungkook was suddenly pulled by Jimin.

Jimin: Stay away from him donkey. He's too beautiful for you to be hanging with.

Mingyu pouted while looking at his hyung with puppy eyes. Jimin sighed but nodded his head frustrated anyway. He really can't win from his little brother.

Mingyu: Yay.

Mingyu shouted and tried to hug Jungkook but was pulled back by Jhope.

Hobi: Be his friend but with distance.

Mingyu started whining hearing that and dropped himself to the floor and started kicking his feet.

Jimin shook his head in frustration and then Jungkook again felt being picked up for the hundredth time, this time by Jimin.

Jimin: Let's go inside bun. He is just a dramatic ass.

Jungkook nodded his head and looked back at Mingyu while thinking with himself that in what mess has he fallen...