cave

A few days go by and I still haven't seen Dylan anywhere. That's a good sign.I'm sure he wants to kill me or use me for some stupid plan.I can't believe that I once trusted him. It's true that it was many years ago when I was still a stupid teenager.I stare at the lake by which we used to meet secretly.I can see my reflection in it.The water constantly reminds me of that evening when my mother died. The river into which her lifeless body fell turned blood red.I quickly turn around and pull a knife out of my pocket. When I see Dylan behind me, I have to resist the urge to shove a knife down his throat."What do you want?" I ask him bored.That well-known smile plays on his lips."I want you to come with me, I'll show you something," he answered.I know I can't trust him, so this request is a bit suspicious.But I'm really interested in what he has to show me and even if it's a trap I know how to defend myself."Okay, I'll go with you""Excellent" he says and takes me somewhere in the forest.I quickly realize that what he is trying to show me is not very close because we have been walking for half an hour.I have a feeling that I will regret my decision."What do you want to show me?" I finally ask him."Come and you'll see".I hate it when he tries to surprise me. Mostly because it's probably a trap and I'm stupid enough to walk right into it.I'm so absorbed in my thoughts that I don't even notice that we've arrived. Now we're standing in front of some kind of cave. But why?"What is that supposed to be" I ask him a little disappointed.He rolls his eyes and then says, "Let's go and you'll see what's so interesting in the cave."I don't know if I even want to know.