Danger

I hate cold, damp caves.It's even worse that Dylan is here.I want to fucking kill him.He holds my wrist and guides me through the darkness."Can I know now what the hell you want?" I ask him"Shut up" he growled in response.Oh my god. He spoke in that deep voice. It's sharp and gentle at the same time.I wonder why he first tells me he hates me and then take me to mysterious places.Where it's just the two of us.He suddenly stops. He does it so quickly and without warning that I buckle into him."Can you be careful for once in your life?" he says."Well, we'll see if you warn me when you stop, it might work," I reply I notice that he is staring somewhere in front of me.I follow his gaze.I have to cover my mouth to stifle a scream. A few meters away from me stood a huge snake."Are you crazy? Do you want me to have a stroke?" I get angry at him He just laughs quietly for a while."That wouldn't be so bad. At least you would shut up".Fucking moron."Wow what did you want to do to scare me to death? Because if you didn't succeed. What do you want me to do with a stupid snake?"I'm ready for anything. I have one hand in my pocket and I'm holding a knife. If he tries anything, I'll stab him.Also, I don't think it's an ordinary snake. I'm almost certain it's one of the black snakes we're learning about.These are particularly dangerous.Who wouldn't know that?Their two-meter width and ten-meter length say a lot.Not to mention that they are also very poisonous."You said you wanted to kill something. Take it, it's yours," he replied after a while."No thanks. I'm not that stupid to try to kill such a dangerous snake" I answer."Why? Are you afraid of a snake?"He's grinning in my face.My blood boils when he talks to me like that."Fuck you! I hate you!I just want to kill you!"I forget about the snake for a moment, and when I remember it, it's too late.I woke her up. Fuck.Dylan grabs my wrist.He starts to run. And he pulls me behind him.I can hear the snake hissing behind us, trying to catch us.We run out of the cave.But we don't stop.We are approaching the end of the cliff.We can't stop because the snake is still behind us.And even if she wanted to stop,i couldn't.Because Dylan held my wrist so tightly that I'm surprised my bones haven't broken yet."Do you trust me?" he asks me quickly"No" I answer"You will have to"he says Before I can ask him what he means by that, he grabs me around the waist and throws us off the cliff.He did it a little too late because the snake bit my leg before we jumped.The problem is that it doesn't leave my leg.In the air, the snake falls to its death.I'm screaming at the top of my lungs.Partly because I can't feel my leg and partly because we will also die like snake.I close my eyes and wait.By some miracle, I feel the dragon's scales beneath me.I open my eyes and Dylan and I are sitting on Adarn.He's still holding me so I don't fall off the dragon.In a few minutes we land.He helps me get out of Adarn.We both look at my leg.Which is covered in blood.But it's not the normal red color."Holy shit my blood is black!"I say before falling to the ground without warning.My eyes close by themselves.Everything is black and my ears are ringing.