Suzuka Grand Prix 2023

(TW car crash, blood, surgary, $exua} abu$e)

Lewis and I spent the plane ride in silence. Awkward tension between us, as we realized what was going on. This week would be long, and full of memories for the both of us. When it landed, we went our seporite ways. I almost broke down on the drive to the hotel Mercedes provided for me. I wanted to ask for help. I wanted someone to wrap me in their arms, and tell me it would be okay. My mom sure as hell wouldn't, and people think because I'm the person who always gives the hugs, that I never need them. It was just so frustrating. I pulled up to the hotel. Handing the chauffeur my keys, a bellhop helped me take my bags up. Unpacking quickly, I crashed on the bed once I was done, and fell into a nice sleep until it was time to wake up.            

My schedule was slipped under my door for the week as I was sleeping. The next two days would be media days; interns wanting to do tiktoks, interviewers asking weird questions, and by far my favorite; driver videos for me and Liam. The intro still showed Daniel and George, so for the time being execs wanted to add us. Why did George choose some weird as fuck pose? Now I have to copy it. In three days, it was bowling with the team, which apparently was a tradition? Iv'e only ever bowled once, so I don't know how well i'll do. After, we fly to Suzuka, and do a photo-opp with Vettel! I had met the man a few times when I was younger. The last being a few months after his funeral to do a media event. I remember despising F1 for making me, my mother, and grandparents do that. Vettel at least made it bearable. He had babies at the time, so that made him more caring to me. After, it was practice, qualifiers, and race. We would be going to Tokyo on the 25th, and to Qatar on the 30th, leaving us plenty of time to explore Tokyo! I had been to the track many times in F2, but neer found time to go to Tokyo, so I was excited!

Media days passed by quickly. I was not in the intro, but it was not going to be announced to fans, to see if anyone picked up on it. For now it was time to go bowling! I had not seen much of Hamilton these past few days. I had not seen much of anyone these past few days. I guess they collectively decided I needed my space? I don't need my space! I need someone else! I drove to the bowling place; grandstand bowling. (It is now that I realize the bowling place is in Suzuka and not Tokyo but 🤷) When I get there, there are police and guardrails set up. Fans probably thirty rows deep line the sidewalk. I had taken probably the least flashy car I could find from the ones on loan. A as I did not want to cause a riot. I parked pretty far back. Putting my blonde hair up under the Mercedes cap, I put on my blue light glasses to not be reconized. I clicked onto my Instagram live, and suddenly thousands joined, though no one in the crowd stopped recording in front of them. I kept it pointed th the ground, until I made my way to the front.

"Okay you guys. I'm gonna do something funny." I reached the front of the baracades and a roarwent up from the crowd as Mick pulled up. He had a driver, so he could just step out of the car. I smirked. Good time to make my appearance. Putting my cap a little over my face, I turn to the woman next to me.

"Do you mind filming for me for a second?" She smiled, and said yes before taking my phone.

Grabbing the rail, I vaulted over in one swift motion. Micks security immidatedly created a circle around him until I took off my hat, and let my hair fall down. This caused the crowd to go absolutely insane. I smiled as Mick mock glared at me before walking in together. I signed a phone case for the woman who recorded me. Once we were inside, I realized my phone was still on live.

"Mick! Say hi to the fans!" Mick gave a small wave that made the chat go crazy, before I logged off and we went our seporite ways. The party was so much fun! We all grabbed a few drinks, but could all drive or be drive home, and it was so fun! Hamilton, I, and some engineers started a game, and I literally sucked so much the engineer had to coach me thrugh how to do it. Not gonna lie, he was kind of hot. He was white, with brown, curlyish hair, and a jawline that rivaled the gods themselves. He was also the reason why I got any points at all in the game; that and Lewis putting bumpers up for me. As we went beck to our various hotels, I smiled. That was fun! The next day, we flew out to Suzuka. This flight, me and Hamilton talked which was nice, but the elephant in the plane was not brought up. Also nice. As we landed, the last word he said to me after we got our luggage was,