COTA Grand Prix 2023

Charles, Max, and I flew on Max's jet to get to Paris. Sitting down across from Max, and next to Charles, I found Max's foot and put mine next to it. He smiled slightly at the touch. We talked about pleasantries, comforted Charles about the most recent race, and discussed what we would do in America! I was excited to see Danny. I had grown close with him in Monico, even if I don't remember exactly what was said. I felt Charles accidentally brush up against me, and I stiffened, before realizing who it was and relaxed. About two hours later, Charles had fallen asleep, with his head on my lap. When my leg fell asleep, I gently wiggled out from under him, putting a pillow in my place. He shifted, but it seemed like he did not wake up.

I went to the bathroom, before going over to the couch Max was on. I leaned my head on his shoulder, kissing his cheek on my way down. He twisted his hand to interlace his fingers in mine. "You look beautiful, Ceceile," he smiled as I looked up at him.

"Are you flirting with me, Max Verstappen?"

"Maybe, Ceceile, Anogine, Florence, Reggarda-Bianchi." Every word sent shivers down my body. I cupped his cheek, and softly kissed his lips. We pulled apart, smiling at eachother, before turning on a movie on my laptop. Midway through, I felt myself drifting off, and the next thing I knew, I was asleep on Max's shoulder. I woke up two hours later, to Charles and Max softly chatting.

"You realize, this is not her debut season. She's still a sub, regardless if she gets Russells seat next year. Just think about the history she'll make. Hell, she's a better driver than me." I reconized Max's voice.

"She has the potential to be better than all of us combined. I think thats what Checos scared of." Why was Perez brought into this? I fake stirred, before pretending to wake up. "Hey sleeping beauty," Charles laughed. I blinked a few times, finding myself laying on Max's leg. Max shot a worried glance, and I knew something had happened.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"About ten minutes ago, I got a phone call. Sergio found out the three of us were on a plane, and he told me to threaten you. Tell you that if you or Hamilton won in Austin, that he would tell everyone about how you and Charles over there are fucking. Of corse the worse part is, he doesn't even know about us, he's just doing this to spread the rumor.

"I'm calling the FIA." I stood up, eyes blazing in hatred at Perez. Looking for my phone, I couldn't find it.

"Ceceile, look at me. I called Toto after I got the call. He's going to talke to Christan, who I also called, and get this sorted out. So far, the only people who actually know we're together are in this plane," Max said, looking at Charles. Tears of anger collected in my eyes.

"No Max, I can handle my own matters. I don't need you, or Lewis, or Charles acting like I'm some breakable princess. You should have fucking woken me up the second you get a call concerning me or my reputation. I am going to call Toto, then Sulayem about this, and I don't need your help with that. Spotting my phone, I grabbed it, before storming into the bedroom. I had three missed calls from Toto, two from my press agent, Nadia, and one form Perez. It took everything in me to not call him back and cuss him out right here and now. I called Toto back first. He picked up on the second ring.

"Ceceile."

"I can not even understand what- why Perez would even want to do this! Je savais qu'il était arrogant, mais quelle en serait la raison?!"

"He's threatened. Honestly, Mercedes has been expecting blowback from him for a while. I did not expect him to threaten another driver, however. I have a meeting with Christan in five minutes with Perez, Lewis, and Verstappen. I was hopeing you would join?"