6

April 24th
Luther's House
11:12 a.m
| Luther |

Turning up his radio and stretching, Luther made his way to his 12 foot bathroom. "Shit." He said as he yawned and grabbed his toothbrush. He checked the time on his watch and shook his head. He had a meeting with Keoni about being a model for the merch.

As he turned on his shower water, he heard his phone vibrating and went to answer it. "Hey Alexa, turn down music." He said as he picked up his phone and answered it. "Yoo." He said. "Yo what it do man where you at?" Karlous asked him. "I'm just waking up finna shower now." Luther answered.

"Man it's this fine ass shorty in here asking for you. Say her name Keoni." Karlous said causing Luther to smirk and shake his head. "That's who I have a meeting with Lous. She's gonna be the model for the shoes." He said. "Oh shit. She single? I'm finna push up." Karlous said making Luther laugh.

"Not sure. I don't think she'd go though." Luther said as he began taking his clothes off. "Look, ima see you when I'm at the office. Im finna shower." He said. "Aight. See you in a min." Karlous said before hanging up.

Feeling the hot water run down his body, Luther began to fall into a daze daydreaming about Keoni.

He watched as she gripped the sheets with both her hands. Rubbing and kissing her down her spine, Luther began kissing on Keoni's ear. Trying to maintain her breath between moans, Keoni eyes rolled to the back of her head while she bit down on her lip.

"Shit, fuck." Luther moaned out as he leaned back up and began massaging Keoni's back while deeply stroking her. He licked his lips and pressed her down with his hand around her neck. Smacking her ass and gripping it tight, Luther began to stroke her faster cussing her moans to grow louder.

"Fuuuuck." He moaned as he pressed down on her back with both hands. "Fuck I'm finna cum." He moaned. "Me too." Keoni managed to get out through breaths. Moans grew louder, strokes grew faster, and grips grew tighter as they both reached their finish point. "Oh my God I'm cumin." Keoni moaned out. "Me too baby." Luther moaned as he sped up quicker.

Letting out a loud moan and snapping back into reality, Luther looked down at the shower drain which was now covered in his semen. "Man ain't no way." He said to himself as he quickly washed himself.

Jack & Ken's
11:49 a.m

"Good morning Mr. Mackenzie." Mr. Lasso said as he, alongside Luther, walked onto the elevator. "Good morning Mr. Lasso. How's everything going so far?" Luther asked. "Everything's going great. Wife just got promoted, my eldest daughter graduates college in a few weeks, life couldn't be any better." Mr. Lasso responded with a smile.

"Really? Mind if I get her a graduation gift?" Luther asked. "Please, you don't have to do that." Mr. Lasso said. "It's the least I could do Mr. Lasso, you've been working for me and Lous for about approximately 5 years now. You've been faithfully buying your kids our sneakers and merch. Let me give a little something back." Luther said.

"If you insist then I can't stop you but I really wouldn't want you going through that trouble." Mr. Lasso said as the elevator doors opened. Standing out in the hallway wearing a all black maxi dress was a gorgeous Keoni. "Finally, I thought you would've flaked out on me by now." She said as she watched as Luther and Mr. Lasso got off the elevator.

Mr. Lasso shot Luther a sly grin before walking off causing Luther to chuckle. "Nah, just had a late start." Luther said as he admired the woman in front of him. Instantly regaining memory of the fantasy world he imagined in the shower.

They made their way into the office and not to Luther's surprise, Karlous was already seated with the biggest grin on his face. "Good morning, you're late Mr. Mackenzie." He joked. "Please, this is the earliest you've ever been to work." Luther responded. He pulled out a chair for Keoni to sit down. "And to whom do we have the pleasure of joining us?" Karlous asked as he held out his hand.

"Keoni. Keoni O'Dell." She said as she placed her hand in his. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Keoni. I'm Karlous and might I add you are a much more beautiful woman than I could have ever imagined Madame O'Dell." Karlous said as he kissed her hand. "Please excuse him. This is my business partner." Luther said as he took a seat next to Karlous. "It's okay." Keoni said smiling.

"So tell us, what makes you wanna be apart of this branding partnership?" Karlous asked. "Actually, I requested for her to become apart of it." Luther said as he sat up and reached in the drawer to grab a folder with papers in it. "See, me and Ms. O'Dell met a couple weeks ago when she was leaving out of work. Turns out she works as an receptionist for Mrs. and Dr. Jackie." Luther said as started going through the files.

"Really? How long have you been working there?" Karlous asked as he took a file from Luther. "Oh, I've been working there for about 9 years now." Keoni said with a smile. "Must really like the job, 9 years is a long time." Karlous said as he looked at the other documents. "Dellware High graduate, bachelor's degree earned at North Carolina A&T, girl you got some good history behind you." Karlous said.

"My parents didn't play that. It was either earn something or become nothing." Keoni said. "I don't get it. If you have your degree in your intended major, why are you working as a receptionist and not using your degree for what it's for?" Karlous asked. Keoni adjusted herself in her seat and cleared her throat.

"I have two younger children who aren't old enough to be left alone. My oldest is only 6 and my cousin works 24 hours almost everyday so she only gets them when she can. My career path would take too much time away from my kids." Keoni said truthfully. "Have you thought about daycare?" Karlous asked. Luther didn't say anything. He usually ask all the questions but since he's already at the agreement of hiring her off back, he let Karlous do it this time around.

"Granted I do work for a big name company but finding a good and safe enough daycare for my babies is gonna cost money and after paying off all my ex boyfriend's funds, daycare wouldn't even fit my budget." Keoni said. "Wait a minute, you said paying off all of your ex's funds? Why are you paying off his responsibilities?" Luther asked finally breaking his silence.

"That's a personal topic, plus he's the father of my two kids." Keoni said. Both Karlous and Luther looked at each other. "I'm sorry, does that affect me having a job?" Keoni asked nervously. "Nah, you got the job. I just need to speak with my partner here on a few other things." Karlous said. "I'll be out to speak with you right after." Luther said as he got up and opened the door for Keoni.

Bleeding Redemptionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें