Stackz, Trix, & Treats
1:19
| Luther |

"Order up!"

Luther walked up to the counter to grab the food. Him and Karlous weren't currently out looking for Leo. Not specifically him but where he be hanging at.  "Still nothing. Damn, did this nigga go anywhere before he got locked up?" Karlous asked as Luther came back with the food. "You sure you asking all the right people?" Luther asked him as he sat down.

"I know I'm asking all the right people. You know I know the game, we got a past for a reason." Karlous answered him. Before Luther could respond, he felt his phone vibrate on the table. "Hold on, this Killa." He told Karlous as he got up and went outside to answer the phone.

"Fuck Blazin' Twin, I ain't heard from ya ass in a minute. How the business going?" The deep voice said into the phone. "Shit, business going smooth. What's going on with the Breed?" Luther asked. "Nah, this ain't about the Breed. You know what this about. That message I just received." The man said from the other end. "Oh yeah? What about him?" Luther asked as he leaned his back against the concrete wall.

"I know that nigga. Been looking for him since I heard he got out. Got some unfinished business to handle with him." "Oh yeah?" "Hell yea Twin, heard that nigga been claiming the Breed since before he even went in the pin."

Luther was silent for a minute.

Back when Luther and Karlous were in middle and high school, they were heavy gang bangers. Even though they never left the gang, they calmed down from the street foolishness unless it was needed. It's never been needed until now.

"Yo Twin? You still there?"

Snapping back into his phone call, Luther looked down at the phone. "Yeah Twin, just trynna see how I'm finna go about this." He responded finally. "Nigga you mean we? This a Breed issue, we a family." The man said. "Nah, my issue with him is more personal. Nigga did something to somebody I care deeply about, can't let him off that easy." Luther said.

"Karlous straight man? What happened?" "Nah, not Lous. Somebody else." Luther answered. "Part of the Breed?" "Nah. She too good for that shit." Luther said as he began to fantasize about Keoni. "She huh? Nigga must really did some fucked up shit that got you ready to trip about a bitch." Luther knew Killa meant no harm. That's they talked to one another. "He put his hands on her then turned around and killed her cousin and their baby. Nigga ass gotta go Twin on Peter Rxllaxk." Luther said using the gang lingo he's more familiar with.

"And that bitch....she's my woman. My Queen."

"Oh so this nigga disrespected a Rubi? Aight so this what ima do Twin, you listening?" "Yeah Twin." "You and Lous meet me at the spot. You know where I talking about. I'll have Munchie and Bronze here with me already. I see we got some bigger business to handle."

Grayson's Park
3:15
| Keoni |

"It feels refreshing to finally get some air again." Keoni said as he watched Asia play with the other little girls in the sandbox. "Yeah, I'm kinda glad you got Asia out of daycare early. I know she's still so young but I can't help but wonder how she's feeling. If she's okay after everything." Trinity said as she watched Asia as well. "I don't know. She's still too young to understand anything. All she does is ask where her Ashi is and then starts to cry when I tell her he isn't here anymore." Keoni said as she felt herself grow depressed over her baby.

"I usually tell her he's with her grandma but I don't know how much longer I can continue to tell her that before she's old enough to understand what it means. I miss him so much. My oldest baby and to think that I sent his father a message about the events that took place and funeral just for him to not even show up! His own father!" Keoni snapped, filling her heart explode with rage.

"Hey, hey, hey. Any man who is comfortable with putting his hands on the mother of his children is not a man! You had me, Luther, Karlous, and the rest of your family there as moral support. Fuck him." Trinity said as she quickly wiped the tear that was falling from Keoni's eye.

Keoni nodded her head and continued to watch Asia. "You know what? You're right! It is fuck him. I just was hoping he'd at least be there so say his final goodbyes to his son." She said. "Mommy! Mommy! I have a new friend!" Asia yelled as she along with another small girl skipped their way to the two grown women. "Well hello there. What's your name?" Keoni asked with a smile. "Laila." The little girl said. "She looks...familiar." Keoni thought to herself.

She could tell she was nervous so she gently tickled the little girl. Studying the little girl's face didn't last long because approaching them was a dark skinned female who looked to be no more than 16. "Hey, I'm sorry. She isn't bothering y'all is she?" The young lady asked her. "No she isn't. My daughter was introducing her as her new friend." Keoni said with a smile as she brushed off her thoughts.

Finally looking up at the teenaged girl, Keoni realized that she was the same teenage girl in the picture with Luther sitting on his night stand. Or so, she thought it was her. "Really? Awe, I'd hate to break up this little friendship but we have to go Lai. Mommy said it's time to go." The young girl said. Laila pouted and hugged Asia before leaving.

Keoni cleared her throat and pulled out her phone, instantly realizing the picture she was sent to her was the same little girl before her. "Before you go, I have a question." She said as she stood up. "Stay here Asia."

"What's up?"

"I was sent this picture earlier of that same little girl but I don't recognize the number. Do you know who could have possibly sent this?" Keoni asked her as she showed her the phone. "Oh my God, I am so sorry. I was supposed to send it to my brother's baby mama but typed in your number by mistake. I do apologize." The girl said.

"Oh, no worries! I was just making sure I wasn't losing my mind." Keoni said with a chuckle. "You know, if it's alright with your brother and his child's mother, I'd love to schedule a playdate between Laila and Asia." She added. "Oh...my brother doesn't really let anyone around Laila because of how her mother uses her as a pawn. I could talk to him and see what he says. Mind if I give him your name and number?" The girl asked.

"Of course, I understand the protectiveness!" Keoni said. "You have the number, it was nice meeting you." The girl said with a smile before walking off. Keoni smiled and watched as the girl made her way to a car and got in.

"Everything okay?" Trinity asked as Keoni made her way back to the park bench. "Yea, everything is fine." Keoni told her.

iMessage
Keoni: Keoni ❤️
555-8713: Ashanti 💕💕