~𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐~

,,That's the end of your foolishness Justice ! Let's finish it here and now!!"

These were the last words HE heard...Before a bullet was shot in his head.... What was the last thing HE thought of? At the betrayal of his so-called friend? The realization that his righteousness was not? The fear of dying? His friends waiting for him? 

One thing is certain... He has now left the world without saying goodbye to his friends... Let alone seeing the girl he loved and protected one last time...Blood ran down his cheek, his eyes were empty...HE fell lifeless forward on the table at which HE was sitting..... A large bloody corpse formed under HIM....

The young man in front of HIM poked HIM on the head with the gun to test whether HE was really dead

The young man in front of HIM poked HIM on the head with the gun to test whether HE was really dead... The young man grinned broadly. "You were just trash in an attic! You weren't anything special to them! You stole her from me! So I'm stealing her back!" He put the gun in HIM's hand to make it look like HE had shot himself. Laughing loudly, the young man ran out of the room and down the long hallway, grinning broadly...

–––Meanwhile–––

A young girl was pacing around the store, nervously biting her fingernail. "Stop running around! Come sit down and have a coffee! That's calming!'' Said a slightly older man's voice, the blonde-haired girl turned around and ran to the bar counter where there was a cup, she took the cup and took a sip....

"Is he okay? I hope Akechi can get him out!?" The girl said a little sadly and looked at the cup.

"Don't worry! It'll be okay! And now....I'll make the curry, it'll change your mind..!" The man said and started to prepare the food, the girl looked from the cup to the man then back to the cup.

//I hope HE comes back safely...// She suddenly thought to herself...

CLANG!

"Oi?!"

"What's up?"

"My cup! It... cracked without me doing anything!" She said and saw the man running to her and cleaning up the broken pieces and the spilled coffee. "Excuse me!" She said and saw the man who waved him off, "It's okay!" He wiped up the coffee with a rag. The girl looked at the TV when she saw a message from the news her eyes widened... She grabbed the remote and pressed the volume button... 

"Breaking news. The suspected leader of the Phantom Thieves is dead!" 

"What?" the girl asked in shock...

"after he killed a police officer in custody and then committed suicide! To repeat: the suspect."

 The girl's eyes widen as she turned around and ran out of the store "H..HEY!" The man came after her. She ran out, she didn't care if she bumped into people and pushed them away, she wanted to escape this nightmare, But the news was spread everywhere, even in the school chat they wrote about the topic.